'13 GA OT Joshua Outlaw

I'm not worried about Muschamp and recruiting. The guy has an eye for talent and he can close with the best of them but his coaching and meltdowns have me smdh many times.

losing 5 guys to decommitments this summer is a smh moment as well no matter the excuses for it. he might have an eye for talent in your opinion, but the florida staff needs to look into their evaluation process. losing a few guys sure you can say this or that was the issue, but 5 guys says there is an issue with your staff.

Reactions: 1 person
losing 5 guys to decommitments this summer is a smh moment as well no matter the excuses for it. he might have an eye for talent in your opinion, but the florida staff needs to look into their evaluation process. losing a few guys sure you can say this or that was the issue, but 5 guys says there is an issue with your staff.

coming from a dawg that's the funniest **** I've ever read on VN. A staff can only do so much during the summer bc of non visit and contact period. If a kid doesn't pass classes, get in trouble or have a injury how does that fall back on evaluation? UGa has lost 3 commits and could have a few flip this fall so iyo is that bad evaluation? These same evaluation you speak of are the reason UGA may take 32+ kids this cycle.

HG,
what i said is correct no matter how defensive you want to get. losing 5 guys like you have is very poor evaluation by your staff and it's something that the gator's staff needs to look at in how they are evaluating guys. bringing up another team that lost 1 guy in henry and told priester goodbye this class isn't a defense for losing 5 guys in a month or 2 to decommitments. also nothing we have seen from muschamp at uf says he has an eye for talent, he has a lot to prove regarding that as well as his coaching ability. btw bringing up uga doesn't remove what is going on with florida. we should have signed bigger classes and our previous defensive staff stunk up the joint.

Last edited:
HG,
what i said is correct no matter how defensive you want to get. losing 5 guys like you have is very poor evaluation by your staff and it's something that the gator's staff needs to look at in how they are evaluating guys. bringing up another team that lost 1 guy in henry and told priester goodbye this class isn't a defense for losing 5 guys in a month or 2 to decommitments. also nothing we have seen from muschamp at uf says he has an eye for talent, he has a lot to prove regarding that as well as his coaching ability. btw bringing up uga doesn't remove what is going on with florida. we should have signed bigger classes and our previous defensive staff stunk up the joint.

Again that's rich. Ga "kissed" a player goodbye but Muschamp didn't do the same with Adams,Bell or Lawson bc off the field stuff. Johnson and Outlaw are loses bc of the need to sign 4-5 OL but if a kid wants to play games or another position then I guess that falls on Muscham, but compare his evals to Richt over the last 2 years and the numbers favor Muschamp. Look at all the issues with the Dream Team and last years class..how many players haven't made it to campus at UGA since 2011? That's the tell of poor evaluation when you lose guys after NSD. jmo

HG, muschamp and his staff had done a poor job of player evaluations. That is what you get when you have 5 decommits like uf has had. Your staff needs to go back and take a look at how they are doing their evaluations. Bringing up another team to try and defend your poor staff evaluations doesn't do anything for ya, but instead makes you look defensive and that you aren't seeing it for what it is. WM has a heck of a lot to prove in his recruiting and his coaching. Way to early to know if he is the right guy for the job.

HG, muschamp and his staff had done a poor job of player evaluations. That is what you get when you have 5 decommits like uf has had. Your staff needs to go back and take a look at how they are doing their evaluations. Bringing up another team to try and defend your poor staff evaluations doesn't do anything for ya, but instead makes you look defensive and that you aren't seeing it for what it is. WM has a heck of a lot to prove in his recruiting and his coaching. Way to early to know if he is the right guy for the job.

and CMR hasn't done a piss poor job of player evaluations? :eek:k: Decommits aren't always about poor evaluation. Did CMR miss on the eval of Henry and Terry? Did Bama miss on Foster? I'm not deflecting by stating the that Ga has done a bad job also the last 2 cycles. Mushamp isn't losing any sleep over kids that change their minds. The only one that still has an option to return is Rod Johnson and he knows what he has to do to return. I've stated that I'm not sold on Muschamp as a coach but the guy can recruit. We'll just agree to disagree.

The worlds largest Molotov cocktail party up in here.

VN Store

Back