'13 GA OLB Reuben Foster

We wont need it when Dooleys job is secure. And trust me the barn is doing alot more than using hot sauce. We win this year we will get some really good players and have a great class. We dont need crooked attention divas like Foster.

Lol. If you don't want players like Rueben Foster then I don't want your opinion.

You can have all the "clean" 3 star players. I'll take the "questionable" 5 stars and beat you every day.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
We wont need it when Dooleys job is secure. And trust me the barn is doing alot more than using hot sauce. We win this year we will get some really good players and have a great class. We dont need crooked attention divas like Foster.

I'll take a couple in the class of 25. I can deal with a headcase. Good players want to play with other good players(Ex:USC and Bama). Auburn is throwing their jewelry around a bit too. Don't think those rings don't mean anything down there because they do.

And people wondered why I said Kamara will be looking at Auburn a week + ago when I said it in his thread. MZTerry scoffed at it.

Reuben Foster + Alvin Kamara want to play together. Doesn't guarantee anything by any means, but Kamara will have Auburn up there now for sure (with UGA). He was just talking about Alabama the last few weeks too, which is what's so crazy....

...oh wait a second... it's Auburn...... Foster got $200k out of the switch. They'll put money out on the table for Kamara, too.

And people wondered why I said Kamara will be looking at Auburn a week + ago when I said it in his thread. MZTerry scoffed at it.

Reuben Foster + Alvin Kamara want to play together. Doesn't guarantee anything by any means, but Kamara will have Auburn up there now for sure (with UGA). He was just talking about Alabama the last few weeks too, which is what's so crazy....

...oh wait a second... it's Auburn...... Foster got $200k out of the switch. They'll put money out on the table for Kamara, too.

Let's not pretend like paying for players is just an Auburn thing. Everyone does it.

You do realize he received the majority of his education if not all from the state of GA. I know you like to think GA is some great state for education and continue to attemp to flame but you really flamed GA in that attempt. But keep trying you will get there.:toast:

Calm down, it was a joke, I should be clear next time. You're not even from AL, you've already stated that you are a bandwagon fan. How do you know what I like to think?

I'll take a couple in the class of 25. I can deal with a headcase. Good players want to play with other good players(Ex:USC and Bama). Auburn is throwing their jewelry around a bit too. Don't think those rings don't mean anything down there because they do.

Did you guys not already have that with JJ, A Douglas, and Nuke to name a few.

Calm down, it was a joke, I should be clear next time. You're not even from AL, you've already stated that you are a bandwagon fan. How do you know what I like to think?

Really a bandwagon fan. Since the only football team in college I have ever pulled for sports started when it became something I followed. But then again you seem to no clue outside your bublle because living in NC at a young age everyone pulled for a team outside the state. Most of the time they wore orange either for UT or CU. But that would require a more educated response from you.:toast:

Every time you get a chance you seem to take a shot at UA and you seem to think UGA and GA is above it all.

Of course, you know this for certain. Just like everything else.

oooor it's another opinion.

Are you trying to suggest differently?

I know you've got some unwarranted beef with me, so you have to disagree with anything I say just to keep up your appearance, but do you honestly not think every major program gives out extra benefits?

Really a bandwagon fan. Since the only football team in college I have ever pulled for sports started when it became something I followed. But then again you seem to no clue outside your bublle because living in NC at a young age everyone pulled for a team outside the state. Most of the time they wore orange either for UT or CU. But that would require a more educated response from you.:toast:

Every time you get a chance you seem to take a shot at UA and you seem to think UGA and GA is above it all.

Yes, a bandwagon fan. I have no problem with Bama grads/fans, we have plenty of them around Atlanta.

Yes, a bandwagon fan. I have no problem with Bama grads/fans, we have plenty of them around Atlanta.

I would get upset but coming from you I only find it amusing that you feel to insult people brings you pleasure in thinking you have the right answers to everything. :loco:

But if you actually think an 8 yo decides to follow a team and for the next 30+ years still follows them is a bandwagon fan it just shows your lack of education.

Curious when you came out of the womb did you look like Uga?

Last edited:
Yeldon's statement

Over the last few weeks, I’ve really put a lot of time and thought into where I want to go to school and continue my football career. I am blessed to be in a situation where I have several great opportunities and I appreciate everyone involved who has helped me get to this point.

I want to make an announcement so I can put this behind me and get to work on the things I need to do to prepare for college both athletically and academically. I am going to enroll at the University of Alabama in January. I have a lot of respect for Auburn, the coaches, and all of the people there, but at the end of the day I feel like the University of Alabama is the best situation and fit for me and my family. I am 100 percent confident with my final decision. I feel great about it and I’m excited to get started.”

Foster's statement

Over the last few weeks I've really put a lot of thought and time into where I will play football," Foster said at a press conference at his high school. "I want to make an announcement so I can put this behind me and get in all the work I need to do for high school and to get better for college both academically and athletically. I am going to enroll at Auburn University
I have a lot of respect for Alabama and the coaches and all of the other people and fans," Foster said. "At the end of the day, I feel Auburn University is the place for me and my family and I am 100 percent confident in my final decision. I feel great about my decision and I'm excited to get started

Wow.

I would get upset but coming from you I only find it amusing that you feel to insult people brings you pleasure in thinking you have the right answers to everything. :loco:

But if you actually think an 8 yo decides to follow a team and for the next 30+ years still follows them is a bandwagon fan it just shows your lack of education. Sorry I am not some inbred GA boy that when coming out of the womb I did not look like Uga so I could say I am a true fan.

Yeah, I insult people, right? I guess bandwagon and inbred are the same kind of insult, right?

I'll put it this simple for you. The date you joined is when Bama was heading into the 2009 season with high expectations after a breakout season (2008). Sorry, but you have all the characteristics of a bandwagon fan. And I'm not the only person here who thinks the same.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeldon's statement

Over the last few weeks, I’ve really put a lot of time and thought into where I want to go to school and continue my football career. I am blessed to be in a situation where I have several great opportunities and I appreciate everyone involved who has helped me get to this point.

I want to make an announcement so I can put this behind me and get to work on the things I need to do to prepare for college both athletically and academically. I am going to enroll at the University of Alabama in January. I have a lot of respect for Auburn, the coaches, and all of the people there, but at the end of the day I feel like the University of Alabama is the best situation and fit for me and my family. I am 100 percent confident with my final decision. I feel great about it and I’m excited to get started.”

Foster's statement

Over the last few weeks I've really put a lot of thought and time into where I will play football," Foster said at a press conference at his high school. "I want to make an announcement so I can put this behind me and get in all the work I need to do for high school and to get better for college both academically and athletically. I am going to enroll at Auburn University
I have a lot of respect for Alabama and the coaches and all of the other people and fans," Foster said. "At the end of the day, I feel Auburn University is the place for me and my family and I am 100 percent confident in my final decision. I feel great about my decision and I'm excited to get started

Solid work by Trooper.:lolabove:

Yeah, I insult people, right? I guess bandwagon and inbred are the same kind of insult, right?

I'll put it this simple for you. The date you joined is when Bama was heading into the 2009 season with high expectations after a breakout season (2008). Sorry, but you have all the characteristics of a bandwagon fan. And I'm not the only person here who thinks the same.

So we base fandom on when they join VN? I will take TW on here over you any day and trust me when I say I'm not the only person here who thinks the same.

Honestly I dont mind either of you, but if we are going to have a meltdown between a bama fan and a UGA fan, there has to be a better place for this to take place then a Tennessee forum.

Actually if you look at any site I am on the join dates are all around the same time. Because since you like to assume which again shows you either just like to flame or lack the comprehension to think, it is shortly after two big events in my life that changed everything for me and allowed me to actually have more free time to enjoy life and follow things like recruiting more.

In 2008 I started chemo for AML shortly after that I decided to sell my business to spend more time with my family and in short be semi-retired. So I started following recruiting not football which I had for 30 years. Prior to that my business was very successful and I continued my education and traveled alot. Prior to that I spent 8 years in the USMC mostly deployed. So from 1990 to 2008 I had never joined any board what so ever for anything.

So the next time you want to post something so stupid because you actually think your opinion garners such high value go ahead but you only show how pathetic you are in your attempt to claim some internet e-credit.

Actually if you look at any site I am on the join dates are all around the same time. Because since you like to assume which again shows you either just like to flame or lack the comprehension to think, it is shortly after two big events in my life that changed everything for me and allowed me to actually have more free time to enjoy life and follow things like recruiting more.

In 2008 I started chemo for AML shortly after that I decided to sell my business to spend more time with my family and in short be semi-retired. So I started following recruiting not football which I had for 30 years. Prior to that my business was very successful and I continued my education and traveled alot. Prior to that I spent 8 years in the USMC mostly deployed. So from 1990 to 2008 I had never joined any board what so ever for anything.

So the next time you want to post something so stupid because you actually think your opinion garners such high value go ahead but you only show how pathetic you are in your attempt to claim some internet e-credit.

And this is what I like to call taking an elephant sized **** on a puppy dawg.

Look, I never meant to get personal with you like that. I'm sorry to hear about that, I really am. I also own my own business and find some time to get in on this Volnation fun from time to time.

It's all in good fun, never personal with me. I wish all the best for you and your family.

Look, I never meant to get personal with you like that. I'm sorry to hear about that, I really am. I also own my own business and find some time to get in on this Volnation fun from time to time.

It's all in good fun, never personal with me. I wish all the best for you and your family.

No biggie I sometimes let things get to me when I should not. Its all good and know I have to have thick skin on a board like this.:toast:

How's your health currently?

VN Store

Back