'13 GA OL Maurice Swain

Very good Athlete. Great size.Great Upside!!!!

Very Very raw!!!! Comes off the ball very high. If he does not learn how to get low, he will get blown off the line of scrimage.

Don't know if I agree...his pad level was lower than most of the guys he was one on one with. I'd take him...that's a big boy. Stripling can do a lot with him.

Very good Athlete. Great size.Great Upside!!!!

Very Very raw!!!! Comes off the ball very high. If he does not learn how to get low, he will get blown off the line of scrimage.

Sorry..he does stand up a lot more later in his tape. BUT the kid is so big he just stands up and waits for the play to come to him and makes the tackle. Like I said...good coaching can change that coupled with getting pancaked a couple times in practice by Tiny should change his ways :boxing2:

Reactions: 2 people
Big John Henderson was very raw coming out of high school also. He had to learn pad level and hands, like most high school kids, when he got to college. This kid could easily wash out or be a stud. If coaches feel he can contribute based on his size, athleticism, and demeanor then I'm in. I mean try him at both sides and see where he sticks. Maybe he can bring foster with him.

Per 247, Swain is trying to set-up an OV to UT. Says he's interested, and he still doesn't know much about UT. He likes our coaches, and he's been in the most touch with Jancek.

He said he's still considering UGA, who hasn't offered. He said if they gained interest, he wouldn't have to visit UGA. So, I think this kid wants a UGA offer but isn't getting one. If they do, he's UGA's.

UT, IU, Wash, and KY are the top teams.

Reactions: 1 person
confused_christian_bale.gif

I am confuse???

Reactions: 3 people
That's interesting. 247 said this morning that they confirmed with Swain that he will not visit.

I read an article yesterday where Swain stated he was OVing to Knoxville this weekend. Guess plans have changed.

After making visits to Washington and Indiana the Georgia native will visit Tennessee this weekend, and there is a possibility he will go to Kentucky the weekend after that.

"I have Tennessee this weekend, and I may get one in with Kentucky after that but I'm not sure because I haven't talked with the staff lately," Swain said about his recruiting. "It is down to those four schools and my plan is to make my decision on signing day."

http://tennessee.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1464060

VN Store

Back