'13 GA CB Demetrius Monday

Ramsey did win Co MVP so he impressived the analysts. Theres was really alot of good DBs there today by far the strongest position at the combine. I wasnt to impressed with Langley but if anyone has ever played DB when your one on one and the WR is running crazy routes and theres no pressure on the QB with lots of time to throw if you hold your own your doing good. Ramsey is gonna be really really good for sure he has great recovery speed his technique is not as good as Wiggins

Ramsey did win Co MVP so he impressived the analysts. Theres was really alot of good DBs there today by far the strongest position at the combine. I wasnt to impressed with Langley but if anyone has ever played DB when your one on one and the WR is running crazy routes and theres no pressure on the QB with lots of time to throw if you hold your own your doing good. Ramsey is gonna be really really good for sure he has great recovery speed his technique is not as good as Wiggins

Trying to jam a dude when he's wearing a compression shirt is much different from pads. Plus you can't play down and distance or jump a lot of routes based on situations. That's why if you can cover without pads then you should definitely be able to with pads on.

Trying to jam a dude when he's wearing a compression shirt is much different from pads. Plus you can't play down and distance or jump a lot of routes based on situations. That's why if you can cover without pads then you should definitely be able to with pads on.

:eek:k:

The best videos without a doubt of a corner are camp videos...

Notes from Atlanta VTO Elite 100 Combine

Best WR/DB matchup

Ryan Jenkins, WR, Marietta (Ga.) Lassiter VS. Demetrius Monday, CB, Fairburn (Ga.) Arlington Christian School

Jenkins got the better of the battle, but Monday, a 5-foot-10, 183-pound defensive back, showed himself to be more than capable of making him work hard for his receptions. The two Peach State products battled on a number of occasions and Jenkins' quickness proved to be the difference, but Monday did a good job of regularly being in position to make a play. Jenkins made most of his competition look second-rate on the day but Monday made him work for every reception he made.

I know I've said this multiple times I want monday, not only him but there is a lot of talent in GA this year who wasn't that highly rated but could be solid prospects such as;
Jarrod Davis,LB
Demetrius Monday,DB
Branden Langley,DB
Ryan Jenkins,WR
Naim Mustafaa,DE
Antonio Riles,DE

I want them all

I know I've said this multiple times I want monday, not only him but there is a lot of talent in GA this year who wasn't that highly rated but could be solid prospects such as;
Jarrod Davis,LB
Demetrius Monday,DB
Branden Langley,DB
Ryan Jenkins,WR
Naim Mustafaa,DE
Antonio Riles,DE

I want them all

Monday is a solid DB but I'd take everyone on that list but him. Not because he's not good but we're in on better players at the same position. Langley and Ramsey are two CBs I like. There are other CBs we have a chance at but CB isn't just a huge huge need this year. So taking maybe 2-3(depending on who they are) this year would be cool with me. I want two safeties too. Vonn Bell and another big time safety would be fine with me.

I bet none of the DBs in the nation have the work ethic of Monday. I'll take him and Ramsey and call it a day. He's for sure hands down the most physical DB in FA and brings out the best in everyone. I'll take him

I bet none of the DBs in the nation have the work ethic of Monday. I'll take him and Ramsey and call it a day. He's for sure hands down the most physical DB in FA and brings out the best in everyone. I'll take him

I'd be happy if we brought in Ramsey and two safeties. CB isn't a big need in this class.

I'd be happy if we brought in Ramsey and two safeties. CB isn't a big need in this class.

Hey BB, quick sidenote; just saw Dooley's media session from today, and I think he quoted you verbatim on Jaquez issue he needs to work on. Interesting, and I hope he's putting alot of work in on fixing it....

Hey BB, quick sidenote; just saw Dooley's media session from today, and I think he quoted you verbatim on Jaquez issue he needs to work on. Interesting, and I hope he's putting alot of work in on fixing it....

Haven't seen it. What is he playing undisciplined? Blowing contain? Not getting off blocks? Or all of the above.

I swear he crashed inside every snap last year.

He tried to strong arm every OT in every game I watched last year. People make excuses but I don't understand why he wouldn't try to play different or make changes to his game. He was shut out in more than one game last year. Oh well back to D.Monday.

Per 247 article, Monday thinks that Tennessee, Vanderbilt, & South Carolina are close to offering. He is going to try & visit again for the Orange & White game, he mentions at least 3-4 times that he likes Tennessee "a lot" & he could see himself playing here.

Per 247 article, Monday thinks that Tennessee, Vanderbilt, & South Carolina are close to offering. He is going to try & visit again for the Orange & White game, he mentions at least 3-4 times that he likes Tennessee "a lot" & he could see himself playing here.

Nike Training Camp at Buford High School on the same day as Orange and White game. This is the camp to see if you get the golden ticket to go to The Opening... dont expect alot of GA prospects to be at the spring game

I've got to agree with Tha Don on his highlight film. He's not very fast at all. Would've rather went after the Miles kid that committed to UNC. Monday looks like he's maxed out already as a player. He's a bit stiff too. Thought we were getting away from these kind of athletes in the secondary. He may not back down but attitude won't keep you from getting targeted all game.

@jcshurburtt: Demetrius Monday is a CB that has impressed in drills here at Atlanta Nike.

Sweet if langley goes to bamma this kid wouldn't be a bad fall back plan he is a good ath he did very well in te Atlanta VTO camp this past spring co MVP with Jaylen Ramsey

Sweet if langley goes to bamma this kid wouldn't be a bad fall back plan he is a good ath he did very well in te Atlanta VTO camp this past spring co MVP with Jaylen Ramsey

I swear if that happens I'd be happy with a pull of Vonn Bell, JRM, Donald Gray, and Jalen Ramsey.

VN Store

Back