'13 Ga ATH marqui Hawkins

Rumor going around that UF and Hawkins have parted ways...was set to OV this weekend but it didn't happen.

Aub was the real threat while he was committed to UF and iirc Thigpen was his main recruiter. Something to watch moving forward.

Was this UF or Hawkins?

on the UF 247 website theres an update and i cant read it, but one poster says that he thinks grades are gonna keep Hawkins out of this class and that he will end up at Aub, UT or clemson

At this point, I don't think UF & Hawkins have parted ways......although its been rumored and could certainly happen at some point. From what I've heard Hawkin had a peronal emergency keeping him away from his OV this week.

Hawkins was actually pretty excited about Demarcus Robinson joining up with UF. But we'll see what happens.......I have a feeling UF might prefer dropping Hawkins in favor of James Clark.

University of Florida Safety Marqui Hawkins is no longer a member of the UF football team after being granted a full release to transfer today.
-Ryan Bartow, 247Sports.

Another Carver Columbus kid with a case of sticky finger. Hawkins stole from two teammates. Bartow said a month ago the transfer would happen after spring.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back