'13 GA ATH Cameron Sutton (TN signee)

Yes we would.

If it weren't for your obsession stalking me and disagreeing just to disagree, then you would realize this is a dumb statement. Mackenro is not an SEC-caliber player...he's not even a BCS-caliber player.

If it weren't for your obsession stalking me and disagreeing just to disagree, then you would realize this is a dumb statement. Mackenro is not an SEC-caliber player...he's not even a BCS-caliber player.

That feeling you get when you feel like someone is watching you..... Welllll you know who it is

You do realize we have offered him. And his final 5 is UT, FSU, Oklahoma, Ole Miss and WVU. All of which are in BCS conferences. All of which have offered. He is under-rated. He has been showing out. I do not see him as a 4* player but he will jump up the rankings soon.

Kentucky, Miss State and Texas A&M also offered which is 5 SEC teams.

You do realize we have offered him. And his final 5 is UT, FSU, Oklahoma, Ole Miss and WVU. All of which are in BCS conferences. All of which have offered. He is under-rated. He has been showing out. I do not see him as a 4* player but he will jump up the rankings soon.

All of those teams have "offered" in hopes of landing the package deal. I doubt many, if any, of those offers are committable without his brother.

All of those teams have "offered" in hopes of landing the package deal. I doubt many, if any, of those offers are committable without his brother.

His brother is looking at different schools. Mackenzie Alexander is probably going to end up at Clemson, Notre Dame, Arkansas or Florida.... UT still has a shot. But he won't go to FSU, WVU, Oklahoma or Ole Miss.

Has nothing to do with a package deal. Mackenro is a solid prospect. Bottom line. He's under rated.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

I think he could play well in the BCS, but he doesn't seem like he'd ever be an SEC starter beyond UK or Ole Miss.

FSU will NOT take him alone, doubt UT will either.

His brother is looking at different schools. Mackenzie Alexander is probably going to end up at Clemson, Notre Dame, Arkansas or Florida.... UT still has a shot. But he won't go to FSU, WVU, Oklahoma or Ole Miss.

Has nothing to do with a package deal. Mackenro is a solid prospect. Bottom line. He's under rated.

Yes he is a good prospect, he is just hidden behind his brother.

Reactions: 1 person
Sutton committing to UT should happen in July or August.

UT is also pushing hard for Mackenro Alexander (Mackenzie's brother). If we got one of the Alexander brothers (or shockingly both), plus Miles, Sutton and Bell... I think that would wrap up our DB class.

I believe Harlan is a take over Mackenro....

That's a wonderful opinion. Unfortunately, FSU is all over him right now. So you're wrong. Nebraska is coming on strong for him right now too. Terry Joseph wants him pretty badly.

He's the #40 ranked safety in the nation. Why do you guys think he's garbage? Have you seen ANY film? Have you seen his offer list? Do you realize his top 5 is almost completely different than his brother's other than Tennessee being there on both lists?

He's currently a 5.6 3* but he will bump to a 5.7 3* and probably move up 5-10 spots on the list of safeties before it's over with.

Mackenro Alexander - Yahoo! Sports

Miles Bell JRM are better. We need DBs not safeties. Sutton will hopefully be one of those, but we wouldn't take a decent safety when we don't need one unless we got his DB brother who we really want.

VN Store

Back