'13 GA ATH Cameron Sutton (TN signee)

UT's most underrated commit.

This. That's why I'm EXTREMELY nervous his fax is going to come in to the wrong fax machine--the one down on the plains--on Wednesday. I want this guy in the class badly but he's my pick for the JC Copeland Memorial "Shock the World" Award for this class. (Yes, "memorial". Bc JC Copeland is dead to me.)

Kid needs to handle the class work. Has very good size at CB. Also he was high on Muschamp's board when he committed. Was only behind Mack.Alexander and VHIII at CB. And Muschamp and crew are evaluating the CB position better than any other staff in the country right now.

Reactions: 1 person
Here's a little back and forth convo on twitter from Sutton and Riyahd Jones.

@A1Perdicco: @CoolJones_ whats up foo

@CoolJones_: @A1Perdicco what it do lil bra

@A1Perdicco: @CoolJones_ Shid grindin, what y'all boys up to up there?

@CoolJones_: @A1Perdicco same tip.. tryna make something shake in the SEC this year. its a must!

@A1Perdicco: @CoolJones_ Mandatory! Ain't no other choice.

Allow me to translate for the elder generation.

CS: what's up, you fool?
RJ: what's happening little brother?
CS: shoooot just working out, trying to step my game up and make some money. What is the team up to?
RJ: same thing bro, just working, trying to make an impact on the SEC this year, we have to do it.
CS: of course we do, we have no choice but to ball out.

Reactions: 6 people
I believe this kid is going to be a lock down corner. I've seen several places that he was the third cornerback on Florida's recruiting list only behing VHIII and Mackensie Alexander. That is great company to have. And he wants to be a Vol. Thank you Mr. Sutton for deciding to stick the Orange & White Family!

Here's a little back and forth convo on twitter from Sutton and Riyahd Jones.

@A1Perdicco: @CoolJones_ whats up foo

@CoolJones_: @A1Perdicco what it do lil bra

@A1Perdicco: @CoolJones_ Shid grindin, what y'all boys up to up there?

@CoolJones_: @A1Perdicco same tip.. tryna make something shake in the SEC this year. its a must!

@A1Perdicco: @CoolJones_ Mandatory! Ain't no other choice.

Allow me to translate for the elder generation.

CS: what's up, you fool?
RJ: what's happening little brother?
CS: shoooot just working out, trying to step my game up and make some money. What is the team up to?
RJ: same thing bro, just working, trying to make an impact on the SEC this year, we have to do it.
CS: of course we do, we have no choice but to ball out.

People wonder why the unemployment rate is so high?

boom.jpg

VN Store

Back