'13 FL RB Tarean Folston

Crooms mom said Kamara wasn't invited to camps this summer in his thread.

IMO Folston is the RB that we need to be recruiting the hardest. This kid is a game changer. Runs with a very fluid motion and can make shifts and cuts with ease. Has great hands and can turn into a great receiver coming out of the backfield. The one thing I notice in the tapes I've seen of him is that when he catches the ball is that he catches with his hands first then pulls into his body. He goes and gets the ball....doesn't wait for it. He is also a very good blocking back. Great all around back.

Theres no reason a starting rb shouldnt go over 1000 yards. Thats only a little over 80 yards a game. When you start 12 games and have UK, Vandy, Mtsu, cincy, ut martin, and forget the other easy ooc game we had then well over 1000 really should be expected.

Yeah... you bet. That's why exactly FOUR SEC RB's had over 1000 yards last fall.

Yeah... you bet. That's why exactly FOUR SEC RB's had over 1000 yards last fall.

Poole was not a good SEC running back, no matter what u say.. U can quote stats all u want, but I've seen him run many many times, and hes soft, doesn't have great speed, and has terrible balance.. He seems like a great guy though, and I'm glad he's a VFL.. I'm sure he will be successful outside of football. I definitely hope for the best with him..

Interesting. He's a consensus 4 star and some people don't want him.

Who r these ppl who don't want him?? His page hasn't blown up as much as some others yet, but I haven't seen ppl say they don't want him.. I just don't think his name has gotten out to everybody like some others.. A lot of player threads blow up because rival fans come here to post crap about guys we r all recruiting hard.

I personally have it like this:

1. Dye
2. Folston
3. Kamara

Fail.... Folston is rated higher than Dye as mentioned above...

Well played... But it was a running joke, and only rivals was quoted above, how about the rest? I'm mobile so I can't tell

Man this guy is dirty. Only negative that I noticed was his ball security is a little lax IMO. The coaches can work with him on that but he has something that can't be worked too much and that's speeeed!

VN Store

Back