'13 FL RB Derrick Henry (Bama commit)

Muschamp hit the fan when he found out about it. One of the interns got fired bc they didn't report if to the staff.

CMR new recruiting efforts is get his recruit to recruit for him on their visits to others schools, because he is having hard to convince to commit to UGA on their UGA visits.:)

But it does happen all the time.

Supposedly a writer from uga's rivals site reported that. Said he had it from multiple sources. Probably a huge homer though.

Never beleive anything from a rival site when they talk about a rival school. They would see subscriptions gone in a flash if they did not pump sunshine abouth their school and talk negative about others.

CMR new recruiting efforts is get his recruit to recruit for him on their visits to others schools, because he is having hard to convince to commit to UGA on their UGA visits.:)

But it does happen all the time.

sounds like richt is desperate. He is fighting for his job. Dooley and staff need to use job security against him. Let Henry and others know that Richt probably wont be there by their junior year.

sounds like richt is desperate. He is fighting for his job. Dooley and staff need to use job security against him. Let Henry and others know that Richt probably wont be there by their junior year.

We're the LAST staff that needs to use job security against another staff. Not only have we had unprecented amounts of turnover in recent years but also our coach is on the 'hot seat'.

That can also be used against the UT coaching staff since they will be on the hot seat if they don't have a winning season.

Not saying Henry was recruiting at UT but he was working 4 guys while visiting UF's Jr day.

yep.. he was doing the same thing while at tennessee. it's very common and happens all of the time. henry is doing a great job recruiting for UGA as is shaq wiggins and tray matthews.

Last edited:
Guys, in case you haven't gathered it yet, DontcareforAuburn is a Georgia troll. I hate to even admit the fact, because acknowledgment is what trolls thrive off of, but I just hate seeing you all get upset and worked up. And that's the last I'll acknowledge this particular situation. Ignore the troll, and it goes away.

Last edited:
Let me clarify that I'm not implying UT has a real shot. He just doesn't sound as solid as you all make him out to be. Typical of UGA fans the last year.

To think a commit to UGA thats openly recruiting for us, is best friends with 2 of our commits, and has deemed himself HershelWalker_2 is solid? I hope thats typical... Its called common sense. BTW, Henry always speaks very nicely of schools/visits and the being #2 thing shouldnt get you too happy. We went from 4 to 2 to 3 to 1 in the span of a month. Im just tryna say dont get too excited (and good luck)

Guys, in case you haven't gathered it yet, DontcareforAuburn is a Georgia troll. I hate to even admit the fact, because acknowledgment is what trolls thrive off of, but I just hate seeing you all get upset and worked up. And that's the last I'll acknowledge this particular situation. Ignore the troll, and it goes away.

Correct!

I see him being like a D.J. Humphries and guy pretty much sold but like a 5 percent chance of landing him

Davante Bourque having a solid freshman year, and more importantly playing exclusively at RB, would really help here.

I see him being like a D.J. Humphries and guy pretty much sold but like a 5 percent chance of landing him

think yall had a better then 5% chance w/ dj you actually led for a couple days there close to his decision i think

idk but personally i was sweatin it out a little

He has had rumors of him decommitting since he committed lol. Are any of the rumors serious? Nobody knows.
Imo the depth chart at UGA drives him away if he wants to play RB solely. If he goes to UGA he will end up in another position, which he may be cool with. I have no clue on that.

2013 (all of these guys were 4stars or higher and highly ranked by analyst)
Crowell would be a Jr
Malcolme will be a Jr
Marshall will be a So or a RsFr
Gurley will be a So or a RsFr

They already have a top RB committed for 2014 as well (Stanley Williams)

At TN: (no stud rb found yet)
Neal would be a Sr
Lane would be a Jr
Smith will be a Jr..... I don't see him carrying the ball too much
Hill will be a So or a RsFr....bigger back could be used as a FB....217lbs already
Bourque will be a So or a RsFr.....might not end up at RB though..he will get a look
LB may be his best option to get on the field at 6'3 210lbs

Bourque is a RB if not he's a WR. Not a LB period, even if he played D you would have to put him back at Safety. Hill won't play FB since he's around 212 right now and I don't see us using FBs like that.

VN Store

Back