mooreaj21

Quarterback
Ft. Lauderdale, Fl.
St. Thomas Aquanis
HT: 6'3"
WT: 205
GPA: 4.2
Class: 2013

Tennessee has contacted O'Korn & are trying to get him to come to camp or a visit later this summer.

Tom Loy of 247 said in his opinion O'Korn is the top signal caller in Florida & will start climbing up the rankings during his Sr. season.

Rivals
Jr. Film

This kid and Dobbs would be my under the radar guys. O'Korn is going to FSU next week and I believe he is the only QB going.

I like O'Korn as a QB this year. He didn't do much last season after transfering into STA but I think he'll start to move up some list. Like him more than most of the QB UF has offered so far.

Nice quick release and compact delivery. Kid has no wasted motion and seems to get good zip on the ball. Not sure how well he reads defenses as he tends to always hit his primary receiver. Average athlete.

Oan: I think the comments listed above by JMoore are very telling. It doesn't appear that we are close to settling in on a QB and everyone and everything is on the table for analysis. IMO, this is a good thing. Leave no stone unturned. At this point, there is no need to rush.

O'Korn. I'm a fan of O'korn. Been getting my groupie on for the kid on ITG and 247.
UF has 4 Woulard on the roster:Reed,Driskel,Murphy and Story. Pass

He looks taller than 6'3" but I really like his size. Looks like he can motor also if he has to.

Like I said, now with McCleod to Bama, if I were the coaches I would focus on three QBs: Josh Dobbs, Riley Ferguson and John O'Korn. Of course, I am not the coach and who knows who we will offer, but these three look the most impressive to me and each seems to be used to a style similar to ours.

O'Korn runs a 4.71 forty.. Good speed for Pro-Style QB.

24/7 reports a 40 yd dash of 5.2 seconds. Based on his footage, I'd venture to say that their reported time is more indicative of his speed.

Alright this dude looks better than the rest of the qbs this board has been crying about missing on. Dude can spin it and such a quick release. I love this guy. Get on him ASAP chaney

There aren't many QB's left I'd like us to take, but this guy looks like a player.

VN Store

Back