'13 CA TE Woody Quinn (UT signee)

Downs played very well last year before his knee injury. If I remember correctly, it was a dislocation with significant collateral damage as well. If it can take >1 year to recover from an ACL tear alone, maybe he needs a year too? I hope he comes back strong next year!
Wasn't it in one of the last scrimmages before the season started? Randolph smashed his knee or something.

It would be nice to see him go all Rogers/Palardy next year, I hope it happens. I know Helm and Wolfe are going to be good but I don't share the typical RF mindset that every 4 star will come in and be Eric Berry as a Freshman. Be great to have some productivity from Downs since Branisel will likely miss a significant portion of the season.

Try letting just ONE thing go...

You are getting worse than a *****y wife, some of us consider VN to be a haven to escape just that :)

An opinion is just that. Let it go. :hi:

Ha agreed,
I end every argument with my wife with "ya screw you I'm gettin on volnation, also you suck at making Stromboli"

Doesn't really matter about downs and the other te's on the roster. The starting te for next years team is still in highschool. Kid will be a stud in the orange and white.

VN Store

Back