'12 TX WR Connor Crane

Would have been a nice get but I am sure there are a lot of other receivers on his level. Good luck to you! Hope you help them beat up on USC.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

It's a good fit for him...when I see his video it just sees to fit the Pac 10 I've seen recently

Would one assume we might be in good shape with better receivers on our board?

We are in VERY good standing with Bowles, Patterson and Croom....not to mention we already have Smith...so I would so that's a fair assumption...

But I'm always comfortable with making assumptions...because in the worse case that only makes an ass out of u and mptions...but not me

Croom is committing in early Auguest so if we miss on him (hopefully not) UT still has time to recruit a WR to take his place.

I like a good white wide receiver every now and then, look what Peyton does with his.

I just read a NW thread that says Stanford offered him last night. Have no idea if that's reliable info

The kid said he really wanted an offer from Stanford. Nice to see he followed through with his comments and it took all of 24 hrs.

Like I mentioned earlier, when Stanford offered he was gone. I can't say I blame him. He wants to be a doctor and you can't beat a Stanford education for that.

Last edited:
According to TOS (War Room), another Florida 4* 6'5" 205 lb receiver has popped up on our board.

mlsoft

I have said this over and over. We are going to keep seeing new recruits pop up at very position. More than like some will pop up during the High school season.

I have said this over and over. We are going to keep seeing new recruits pop up at very position. More than like some will pop up during the High school season.

That's the norm every year. Always have kids blow up their SR years.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back