'12 TX S LaDarrell McNeil (TN signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt we move to a 3-4. Don't have the linebackers for it.

Take it from a long time Steelers fan... (Yeah, so we got b-slapped last nite) that we DO have linebackers for a
3-4 ...anddd if we got McCullers we would also have the NT for it.

I want McCullers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 2 people
Take it from a long time Steelers fan... (Yeah, so we got b-slapped last nite) that we DO have linebackers for a

With Tug developing into a player, McCullers would make it possible for the staff to plan 3-4.

I really wish we would switch to a base 3-4. Just don't think we will ever see it full time.

Reactions: 1 person
Dooley is fighting for his job and he's going to allow something as drastic as a change to a 3-4? No chance.

Our front 7 players are far more built to be 4-3 guys. Not sure why people keep discussing this like it's a real possibility.

Will not know until he signs just like the others. I give up on trying to figure it out anymore.

Thanks...that's what I was worried about.

Btw - thanks to ur steelers def this past Monday I got into my fantasy league sb by 2 pts. :p. I thought I was toast when baltimores d gave me -4 pts... Sorry it's the first time I've made the sb so still giddy as a school girl about it. :dance2:

Last edited:
"Right now, I'm just going to enjoy my break," McNeil said. "My next trip will be Tennessee and then I believe Oklahoma State. I'm not sure where that next trip is going to be to. I'm just going to take my break and play in my game coming up, the U.S. Army All-American Bowl game."
McNeil will see Tennessee on Jan. 13. Then it looks like Oklahoma State could be the following weekend.
-Rivals.

What happened to us being his last visit?

The 13th is a huge weekend and even if he has one planned for after doesnt mean he will make more. The hope would be they lock him up on that weekend which happens most of the time with commits and you will see him shut it down the last two weeks.

The 13th is a huge weekend and even if he has one planned for after doesnt mean he will make more. The hope would be they lock him up on that weekend which happens most of the time with commits and you will see him shut it down the last two weeks.

Let's hope this young man sticks to his commitment. He is going to be a beast in the defensive back field.

Reactions: 1 person
Oklahoma State is gaining ground on him I know that...

Good thing he'll see how large Neyland is first and then sees how small Boone is he'll be all VOL. Honestly the only thing that OSU has over us is how close they are. They have been doing well but they lose their QB and top WR so they don't have much to offer cause their D isn't that great.

No matter how good OSU and how bad UT is right now they r no way near the pipeline to the NFL the VOLS r. Hope he is sold this, and in turn we seal him up.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back