'12 TN QB Patton Robinette

IMO he isn't as good as burnette and the one that went to usce
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I think Burnett was in a more pass happy offense. He had Tyler Maples and Aaron Douglas to throw to. PR has a better ability to run if needed, BB was very slow

Interesting "friend of a friend" story I heard about Robinette, yesterday.

Apparently, my Econ teacher is friends with PR's dad, and he said he's still solid to UNC because he wants to be a doctor. He's not really worried about the football side of things. Also, he said they've heard the name... wait for it... wait for it... Phillip Fulmer tossed around as a possible candidate for the head coaching position at UNC.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Could you imagine if we didn't cancel the UNC series and Phil was hired at UNC for 2012?

Nashvegas says Franklin flipped Robinette last night. Supposedly Franklin dressing up as Buzz Lightyear was the clincher.

Nashvegas says Franklin flipped Robinette last night. Supposedly Franklin dressing up as Buzz Lightyear was the clincher.

I was taxing my brain for a good nashvegas response. You won.

To Infinity..... and beyond.

Or maybe the fantasy of Franklin dressed as Buzz helped him get to sleep last night.

franklin_buzz.jpg

I wish this guy nothing but the best. Great kid and I hope he has a great career at UNC

Never been impressed with his arm. Quinn Epperly from CAK who went ivy league was twice the passer in Highschool. However, if Patton's running ability translates to college at all, he should do quite well in Fedora's spread offense. Wish him the best.

RT @prepxtra BREAKING: Patton Robinette has left #UNC and will enroll at #Vanderbilt. Not kidding. Just spoke with him.

per Andrew Gribble

VN Store

Back