'12 PF Phillip Nolan

Do we have a shot? When is the deadline for him to decide?

Really, he doesn't have a deadline to decide unless he wants to sign a LOI. The LOI basically ensures his scholarship with the school. I remember we signed Emmanuel Negedu in the summer (like June?) after he decommitted from 'Zona.

I'd say this kid gets a serious look with Charles Mitchell committing to Maryland.

Haven't heard much on Nolan lately, guess with the most recent commit and our dire need for a pg we've moved on

Haven't heard much on Nolan lately, guess with the most recent commit and our dire need for a pg we've moved on

No we're still in on him hard.

Probably be another week or do before we hear much though.

Many of the schools now recruiting him weren't previously so there's a lot for him to learn on each.

No we're still in on him hard.

Probably be another week or do before we hear much though.

Many of the schools now recruiting him weren't previously so there's a lot for him to learn on each.

But with moore now on board I imagine Wes or miller are now gone. But if both were to leave we would have another spot for Harris or Nolan not both, I jus don't see chievous being gone and I think in the end hall ends up coming back

But with moore now on board I imagine Wes or miller are now gone. But if both were to leave we would have another spot for Harris or Nolan not both, I jus don't see chievous being gone and I think in the end hall ends up coming back

Better chance Chievous leaves than Miller iMO. Miller only has one more year of eligibility IIRC.

Better chance Chievous leaves than Miller iMO. Miller only has one more year of eligibility IIRC.

So that makes him more valuable? IMO we need chievous more with Richardson McRae and mcbee returning on the wing of course Edwards is coming in also and a couple frosh..

Except hes a 4th year junior. So if he graduated he can transfer and play immediately. Much like swiper is going to do.

IMO a lot depends on that. If he is on track to graduate I expect him to leave. If he's not then I'd say he'll probably stay.

So that makes him more valuable? IMO we need chievous more with Richardson McRae and mcbee returning on the wing of course Edwards is coming in also and a couple frosh..

No. My opinion is predicated on the notion that it would be his choice to transfer or not. If Martin boots him, then obviously he has no choice, but I don't think that's his style. Assuming all things equal and all players are free to stay or go at their own choosing, I doubt Miller wants to sit out. That is of course, unless he has graduated and can transfer under the umbrella that Woolridge is using.

appears he will be going to prep school.

says he hasnt made up his decision on a school, and is actually playing AAU ball right now instead of visiting schools. may give us a better chance to get in on him, and will also add to the much needed post guys for 2013.

appears he will be going to prep school.

says he hasnt made up his decision on a school, and is actually playing AAU ball right now instead of visiting schools. may give us a better chance to get in on him, and will also add to the much needed post guys for 2013.

Hate to hear that.. another chris jones

VN Store

Back