'12 MO DT Ondre Pipkins

Pipkins is still in the early stages of his decision making process and claims no favorites at the moment. Getting a chance to see Ohio State's campus up close should at least help the cause for the Buckeyes.

"Everybody has a chance," said Pipkins of the schools that have offered. "Being able to visit and see the facilities (at Ohio State) was a good thing and it gave me a good feeling."

Pipkins says he plans to take all five of his official visits after his senior season and will make his decision after he has made those visits.
-Rivals

Pipkins has family in the Dayton, OH area, which, if anything, could help Ohio State.

He sure did have a lot of nice things to say about Bama. He is listed as the #3 player in MO, we are the leader for the #2 player in MO Durron Neal, and are actively recruiting the #1 players DGB (yeah yeah i know!, along with everyone else) but wouldnt that be funny (geographically speaking) if Bama got the top 3 players out of MO. Id be confused and embarrassed if i was Mizzou and the other Big "12" bandits. Its a long shot for all 3 but an interesting random thought none-the-less. :peace2:

BlackPawn, USCF?

Somehow I don't think OSU will be in contention for this guy lol. When is he announcing? Or has he said yet?

He's acting like he just now figured out his top 5. Said everyone is gonna be surprised.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

"@PeeWee9456 Illinios, minnesota, northern illinois, southern illinois, saginaw valley state university top 5 #BOOM"
-Guess that's case closed.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back