'12 JUCO WR Cordarrelle Patterson (UT signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see how teams are going to defend CP, DR and JH. Our young guys are learning alot from these 3. Gotta say im proud of DR, his work ethic has been great for awhile now and he goes out of his way to help the young guys, something we didnt see much of in the past. He also seems much quicker than last year. Scary stuff.

Reactions: 11 people
I dont see how teams are going to defend CP, DR and JH. Our young guys are learning alot from these 3. Gotta say im proud of DR, his work ethic has been great for awhile now and he goes out of his way to help the young guys, something we didnt see much of in the past. He also seems much quicker than last year. Scary stuff.

With every one of these posts UT's PPG average goes up a little in mind, I think I'm now up to about 44.6 per game...:loco::loco::rock:

Skeet, you going to be in ATL for the opener?

Ah. Posts like this always make my day better.

Wow, that is awesome. I cant wait to get the season started and forget about last season.

I already have the student voucher as well. Going to be camping out on the 27th during the night to get el primo seats. We should all meet up before and after at a bar full of vol fans. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back