'12 JUCO WR Cordarrelle Patterson (UT signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard a lot of the top teams didn't care about his 400 meter time. I just think it is funny that our top talent evaluation guys on volnation just can't get over it.

100 Meter Dash

4.35-4.4

400 Meter Dash

High Jump

6-4

Long Jump

22-7.75

Track numbers from high school.

Wow. Sorry I posted his track numbers. Clearly, I am an idiot.

Don't be...

fyp...:hi:

Patterson played w/ Worley (Rock Hill, SC), not only does this kid have jets, he has great size (6'4" 210), and catches just about everything thrown in his (general) direction. Should be Tennessee's #1 WR choice for 2012. IMO.

YouTube - Cordarelle Patterson Highlights

Video not enough??? Check out his stats and the impact he had on his JUCO team...
Hutchinson Community College and Area Vocational School

PLAYER!! :yes:

If this guy can't run a decent 400m time then I just don't want him. He would be running 400 yards on every, single, stinkin play he's in on...and apparently he just isn't fast enough for that.

This. Running up and down the field in a straight line 4 times in a single play happens more often than you think, in Tecmo Bowl. Wait...what? :crazy:

6'4" 210 4.4 40...love having WR's w/ good size and speed, really opens up the offense (pkgs)...a la Meachem, Stallworth, Washington, & et al of days past and now Hunter, Milton, Roger's with Bray and OC Chaney...exciting days/games lay ahead. IMO

FootballCoachNation.com

Justin Worley's former teammate. Hopefully JW can help us get him to commit. Like others have stated he would be a huge boost to the WR core. Very athletic WR who could come in and contribute immediately.

I hate bringing up the past but whatever happened to Kenbrell Thompkins (I think that was his name), the JUCO teammate of Simms?

Before his mid-week visit with the Vols, Patterson said he first went to Georgia.
"It was cool," he said of his stay in Athens, Ga., adding that it was noticeably "different" from UT. "It was all right."

-gvx247
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'm concerned about a couple of things.....

Is he "fast twitch"?

and....

Kessling will never be able to pronounce his name correctly.

That is all.

<sarcasm off>

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back