'12 JUCO WR Cordarrelle Patterson (UT signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what, Slobber knocker, I sure am glad you used the term "cookout" instead of "barbeque." Very few people ever barbeque in this world; many cookout though. Shows CP and his friends/family have some style too: they know the difference between a barbeque and a cookout. And in case anyone doesn't know the difference, no hard feelings. Believe me, I have no disrespect for you, but just look up the difference on the internet. Perhaps it's the Carolina boy in me speaking, but anyhow...Go Cordarrelle, and go big damn Orange!

Cookout vs. BBQ terminology should be covered in churches on Sunday morning. It's that important

Sab became an either or with mzterry. The rest is history. Now it's easy for anyone to take a swipe at him. Dont know what went down, but a bunch of piling on ensued. Bandwagon Theory.

All Rucker said was he talked to CP on the phone and CP sounded confident that he will be in. said he doesn't regret his decision to be a vol and he is ready to help the team win and UT will be big time.CP was having a cookout in south carolina with family and friends at the time so it was a short talk.

You know what, Slobber knocker, I sure am glad you used the term "cookout" instead of "barbeque." Very few people ever barbeque in this world; many cookout though. Shows CP and his friends/family have some style too: they know the difference between a barbeque and a cookout. And in case anyone doesn't know the difference, no hard feelings. Believe me, I have no disrespect for you, but just look up the difference on the internet. Perhaps it's the Carolina boy in me speaking, but anyhow...Go Cordarrelle, and go big damn Orange!

I pulled into the hotel in Knoxville Wednesday night (Daughter's Campus visit) and they said they were serving Barbeque. It was free so I thought I would take a look. As you notice I'm from WEST Tenn.... I took a look. It looked more like a stew than the BBQ I'm used to. I think they cooked meat and poured sauce on it.

We need to remember that BBQ is different all over.... even within our long state.

I pulled into the hotel in Knoxville Wednesday night (Daughter's Campus visit) and they said they were serving Barbeque. It was free so I thought I would take a look. As you notice I'm from WEST Tenn.... I took a look. It looked more like a stew than the BBQ I'm used to. I think they cooked meat and poured sauce on it.

We need to remember that BBQ is different all over.... even within our long state.

No, that's just a different style of BBQ. It was still slow cooked meat over indirect heat as opposed to grilling/cookout, which is over direct heat. Memphis just likes dry BBQ for some reason, as opposed to wet like the rest of the civilized world :)

All Rucker said was he talked to CP on the phone and CP sounded confident that he will be in. said he doesn't regret his decision to be a vol and he is ready to help the team win and UT will be big time.CP was having a cookout in south carolina with family and friends at the time so it was a short talk.

I really hope this isn't correct wording...if it is why in the hell is rucker asking CP if he regrets his decision to be a vol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back