'12 IN DT Tyrone Pearson

The info you're referring to is about 6 months old. Rivals says he has a UT offer SCOUT says he doesn't. He says he holds a UT offer. He may go to UF for a visit, but I doubt UT. He hasn't mentioned UT in a long time. I wonder if he has gotten a written offer yet? If not I doubt that the staff is really after him. Q. Williams has got his and he's a UF commit. I want the staff to step it up on him, because Pip and O'Brien aren't for sure Vols.

6 months old or not it's pretty clear the staff was hard after him at one point, right? Well, if they're not anymore I'm sure there's a good reason don't you think? I doubt they just forgot about him.

He holds offers from virtually every Pac 12 school as well as Florida, Tennessee and Oklahoma. McCarthy says he's going to take all of his visits and that he plans on waiting until signing day to make his final announcement.

-rivals 7/19

He would have a committable Tennessee offer for sure if he had the grades. He'd have a committable offer from most schools if he had grades, but this guy is headed to Junior College for a few years.

All I was stating was who UT was recruiting and who signed elsewhere, and who's available now. That's about it. But, to address your statement, since UT was his first offer, the staff must have wanted him to be a Vol sometime or another. Just saying.

Thats a ridiculous statement. UT offers hundreds of kids every year, doesn't mean we wanted all of them to be Vols.

VN Store

Back