'12 FL S Jordan Diggs

And thank goodness we have that two hours early recruiting info. How have we survived without it? Recruiting would probably cease at UT.

And thank goodness we have that two hours early recruiting info. How have we survived without it? Recruiting would probably cease at UT.

Yeah there are no others that copy and paste from TOS nor are there a plethora of TN media putting info out there on twitter.

I'm pretty sure jmoore is not much older than them. The guy made a bad mistake. Didn't necessarily lie. I realize he doesn't know a ton but I'm happy he brings info. A lot of the people bashing him have given no one any info about ut football at all. Idc where he gets it from the guy brings info and without him and a few select others Volnation would have very little real info.
He pays for info 5 mins before someone else would post it here. He could never post again and VN will be the same. He thinks he's worth something and he's not. He's irrelevant to VN, the Tennessee program and football in general so why is he spreading garbage "info" directly to recruits to talk them out of going to Ut? Cause he's a douche that's why.

Can't bash that then. Atleast he tried to do what many others don't even attempt.

Right. It's dickish behavior.

And I personally am glad he gathers the info he gathers and starts all those player threads. Would the board be okay without him? Sure. But that would be work for someone else. Not sure what the hate is for.

Reactions: 1 person
HG are you out there? I was wondering if you are still hearing the same things about Jordan Diggs transcripts being a wreck. If he can't get through the Clearinghouse it won't mean shiz in the long run.

VN Store

Back