'12 AL ATH Beniquez Brown

We were able to catch up with Beniquez Brown Tuesday night and not much has changed for Brown. He visited Mississippi State this past weekend and after the visit he still said Tennessee and the Bulldogs are his top two. He said there's a chance he takes a visit to Ole Miss over the last two weekends, but added he's not set on the trip.
When asked if the departure of Lance Thompson hurt the Vols he said he understands assistant coaches come and go. He also knows Sal Sunseri.

-VQ

Word is that Beniquez may be shutting things down and not visiting any more schools. More than likely he is very close to committing to Mississippi State.

I think he would be a great LB/S hybrid playing on passing downs. I just hope MISS ST isn't promising him RB and then in two years, we seee him at Safety ot LB.

Scout
"I always liked Tennessee a lot and felt comfortable there with coach Lance Thompson. Now he's at Alabama so that was kind of Tennessee's downfall with me but I still would go there if it was the right fit."

Per Chad Simmons, it sounds like Auburn is back in the picture since the hiring of Scott Loeffler.

VN Store

Back