'11 TN RB Jeremiah Bryson

We have 3 RBs in TN who already have major D-1 offers.

Devrin Young- Stanford
Jeremiah Bryson- UNC, Maryland
Cody Sensbaugh- Clemson

I think Artaves Gibson may be the best RB in the state, but he doesn't have any offers yet.

lv that is chris sensabaugh,not cody

Hope he does'nt find the hole like Monterio.. Monterio tries to make his own holes and usually loses..

For sure.... Monterio was a terrible RB for us, and he never , ever gained yards after contact. :lolabove:

Open field speed that makes a difference, that's the best way to describe running back Jeremiah Bryson from Smyrna High School. Bryson, who holds offers from Maryland and North Carolina, will look to have a big spring in order to pick up some steam in terms of recruiting. He has very good size, great speed, and great athleticism. The 2010 season could prove to make the recruiting process very busy for Bryson as a part of the 2011 class.*

5-foot-8, 178-pound Smyrna (TN.) running back Jeremiah Bryson recently picked up his fourth offer and more could be on the way. "North Carolina, Maryland, Illinois, and now Memphis have all offered. I just got the offer from Memphis yesterday. I'm also talking with Vanderbilt, Tennessee, and Virginia. Oregon and Georgia are sending me mail."

Picking up the early offer from Illinois caught Bryson's attention, as did his first conversation with new Illinois running backs coach DeAndre Smith. "I've been talking to Coach Smith from Illinois. I was very impressed with him. He's real cool, and it was nice to hear from him. He was excited to hear from me too. I've already decided that Illinois is going to be one of the schools I take an official visit to next fall. I'm also going to try to get up there either this spring or summer to check things out."

Orangeandbluenews.com

Chaney's apparently recruiting him pretty hard. I had a chance to see him last year in a heartbreaker against Ensworth and he played well but was totally overshadowed in that particular game by Orleans Darkwa. Darkwa had one of those 200+ yard games, and I'm not sure how much Bryson had but I don't think he broke 100. He could be poised to have a pretty strong senior year from what I've heard, though, and it sounds like the offers are starting to reflect that belief.

Last edited:
Up to six offers now. Is Tennessee showing any interest?

I think we are looking more at Gibson than Bryson. I also think our top RB targets are Crowell, Hill,and Green. We may wanna see if we strike out with the big time RBs before we take a fallback guy like we did last year.

We have good RB depth. Might as well see if we can land the very best imo.

I think we are looking more at Gibson than Bryson. I also think our top RB targets are Crowell, Hill,and Green. We may wanna see if we strike out with the big time RBs before we take a fallback guy like we did last year.

We have good RB depth. Might as well see if we can land the very best imo.

I won't be holding my breath on those three.

Talked to a family member of Bryson. One thing Bryson has mentioned is playing time. He's a good, down to Earth kid. but he wants to play early. Not giving out any hints where he's gonna play, he's focused on winning this season. And no, he's not related to Shawn. I got a lot of ties with Smyrna High, I know a lot of people who graduated and played football there. I used to play pick up games with Rod, and Marsalous when I came up here to visit family. I'll try to get more info through out the next few months

VN Store

Back