'11 TN OL/DL Chase Pennycuff

Saw him today on workout video, such a beast.
EDIT: Noticed I put "saw him AT workouts" i ment to say I saw the video of him.

Last edited:
I just watched his video. He has ok numbers in the weight room. He is too slow and short for UT. He just didn't have that amazing killer instict D1 linemen have.

I think MTSU and TN Tech are looking for players, but I don't think this kid is UT/SEC material. Best of luck to him though.

Yea I would agree abb4. I've watched this kid since he was nine and he has worked hard and really improved the last 2 yrs but don't think hes' s.e.c. materal, but he could get some looks from teams like Tenn Tech, which I think is great for this kid.

just wanted everyone to know that video was freshman and sophomore year not junior or my up coming senior year and I am now 6'2" so yes I was a little rough around the edges as a freshman and sophomore but if you will go to recruit reels and click on my name it has updates for my junior year also the tape was made 1st week of my junior year. by the way I run a 4.8 40 for a dline I think that is pretty good so slow I don't think so. and yes I am going to a d1 school but not any that you have mentioned here. I will let everyone know on signing day

Last edited:
I think he could honestly get a D1 scholly. If he doesn't I would like to see him try to walk on or something. I just hope this guy gets a scholly he deserves.

just wanted everyone to know that video was freshman and sophomore year not junior or my up coming senior year and I am now 6'2" so yes I was a little rough around the edges as a freshman and sophomore but if you will go to recruit reels and click on my name it has updates for my junior year also the tape was made 1st week of my junior year. by the way I run a 4.8 40 for a dline I think that is pretty good so slow I don't think so. and yes I am going to a d1 school but not any that you have mentioned here. I will let everyone know on signing day

You think you could get a rivals or scout page? they are more popular then RecruitReels and Takkle in my opinion.

I am on scout.com they just sent me an email and wanted a hard copy of the video tape I sent that to them last week look up my name in the recruit section I will come up but not yet rated

I am on scout.com they just sent me an email and wanted a hard copy of the video tape I sent that to them last week look up my name in the recruit section I will come up but not yet rated

Best of luck to you young man...keep training hard...you still might be able to turn some heads...keep us posted this coming year on your recruiting...GBO!

I wouldn't pay attention to most of us sofa coaches here on VN. We all pull for the Vols, but our paychecks come from somewhere else besides projecting the talent of young athletes. BTW, good luck to you in whatever you decide to do....

Definitely not hating on you big guy, I wish you the best. You will definitely get a chance to play somewhere and I hope that you can soak up every second of it. Good luck man.

I will go d1 for sure..... don't forget that there is alot of d1 schools out there that is not sec... I have lots of looks right now my quickness and fast 40 for a lineman helped me out lots I have a top 5 bcs team emailing me right now!!! but for sure will go where I can play football and do my very best at it.... weather it is tennessee I don't know but have went there for a visit and was treated very good. I am a vols fan.... but the big east is good too

not really they have emailed me but don't take to much into that coaches say but there are others emailing me also...there are all kinds of d1 schools in this country and I am sure that I will be a great fit for one of them 500 schools out there I just want to play college ball!!!!

not really they have emailed me but don't take to much into that coaches say but there are others emailing me also...there are all kinds of d1 schools in this country and I am sure that I will be a great fit for one of them 500 schools out there I just want to play college ball!!!!

Good luck.:good!:

Hope you get the opportunity to play for the Vols.

Thanks Man!!! I will get the opportunity to play for someone as long as I stay healthy and to me playing football is all I ever dreamed of and getting a free education is what I want and I will work hard at it no matter where I choice to go. Just keep me in everyone's prayers that I be the best that God will have me to be

Thanks Man!!! I will get the opportunity to play for someone as long as I stay healthy and to me playing football is all I ever dreamed of and getting a free education is what I want and I will work hard at it no matter where I choice to go. Just keep me in everyone's prayers that I be the best that God will have me to be

Good luck to you, stay healthy...keep us posted on your recruiting...GBO!

VN Store

Back