'11 TN OG Shaq Mason

Posey, Kerbyson, Crowder, and probably Jackson, Clear, and Richardson -- are we not done at OL that is a pretty solid pull

Oversigning guy?

Why on earth would UT go after this guy?

Well, he absolutely DESTROYED Kyler Kerbyson when Columbia played Catholic in the playoffs, so if you don't want Mason you sure don't want Kerbyson. Hope both do well for themselves but Shaq clearly pushed Kerbyson all over the field; Columbia gained almost 400 yards total offense and sacked the Catholic qb 6 times.

Well, he absolutely DESTROYED Kyler Kerbyson when Columbia played Catholic in the playoffs, so if you don't want Mason you sure don't want Kerbyson. Hope both do well for themselves but Shaq clearly pushed Kerbyson all over the field; Columbia gained almost 400 yards total offense and sacked the Catholic qb 6 times.

I'll take Kiffin, Jimbo Fisher, Meyer, Dooley, Harbaugh, & Neuhiesls opinion over yours. & if you wondering, thats all the BCS coaches that offered Kerbyson.

Do you really believe that one HS game paints the entire picture of a recruits worth?

Do you really believe that one HS game paints the entire picture of a recruits worth?

While I agree 1 HS game is probably not enough to rate a recruit or extend an offer, 1 camp usually is. Alot of kids get offered if they show out at a camp. I would think if your top OT on the board plays against another recruit in a game(as in lined up across from him) and the defensive recruit whips him all game long....it could very well be enough to offer them.

Drafted in the 4th round by the Patriots. Sorry for the random bump but he's from my hometown and we played baseball together. Wish he would have been a Vol, maybe he would have been with Butch.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back