'11 GA WR Vincent Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
so wait. Let me get this straight. You don't like Jones right?

No not really. He's not my type of WR. It is what it is. Others like him more power to them. He's just not my kind of WR. Now D. Moore I've been telling people about him for a while. He's a good WR and will be a good No.3 at the next level.

Jones is very underated by the fans on here. He is a very solid WR and a tremendous run blocker. He and Moore are two of the best blocking WR's I've seen at Tennessee in years.

Agreed. If he can stay healthy (big if) he has a chance to make a roster as a solid bakup/possesion reciever.

you guys need to give D. Mo and Gerald a lil more credit. they give their all each and every week for the T.

anyone think Vincent will crack the rotation next year, call me crazy but i think he WILL make an impact for us next year

I definitely think he will on special teams, receiver might be a little deep, but you never know. Still has Milton, Hunter, D. Rogers, Z. Rogers, Demario Williams (MTSU transfer), POSSIBLY Meline depending on how the offense/defense shakes out, and fellow freshman stud Deanthony Arnett. It's an amazing crop of talent so breaking that will take a huge effort on his part.

Jones is very underated by the fans on here. He is a very solid WR and a tremendous run blocker. He and Moore are two of the best blocking WR's I've seen at Tennessee in years.

I think the real credit for the great blocking of our WR's goes to Coach Baggett.

mlsoft

I think the real credit for the great blocking of our WR's goes to Coach Baggett.

mlsoft

I'm sure he deserves some of the credit too, but Jones and Moore have always been good run blockers. This isn't the first year they became good at it.

Huge upset as Cedar Grove beat AJ Johnson's Gainesville team 34-25. Will post stats as I get them.

I've been talking about DMo. People try to say G.Jones is just as good. The two aren't even close period. Jones better be doing his school work.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

DMo definately has the potential to impact at the next level.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back