'11 FL DE James Wilder Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
JWJ never made that trip to Knoxville while pender did. But since that and Jeff Luc happened I guess we will NEVER bet FSU with a recruit.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Timmy Jernigan

While that was literally last minute it's still not a reason pender won't come. That reasoning is ridiculous. Said recruit wont come because I can name other recruits who didn't come to UT. Those other recruits have no relation to said recruit. Yeah that makes sense.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

The coaches get fooled in recruiting a couple of times each year it seems. Dawson last year really shocked the coaches, seemed solid a couple of days before nsd then all the sudden flipped flopped 4 or 5 times in the last 24 hours. Lane was a nice suprise for the fans but not to the coaches.
anyone that had/has access to the coaches knew wilder was never even a possibility.
i knew something was up with thedooley guy when it came to byron moore, wilcox knew all along moore was a vol. if wilcox had been lied to or simply wrong, so would everyone else that had/has access to the coaches.
i dont pay much attention to recruiting services, but sometimes they find out before the coaches do as well when a recruit makes a decision. When it came to santos, all the coaches felt ok about him but felt distance from home would win out. no coach knew for sure til santos called coach sirmon at practice to let him know. recruiting is a funny thing sometimes.17/18 year old kids can have a change of hear within a few minutes time sometimes. i dont know how the coaches do it, has to be stressful on the ole heart.

Reactions: 10 people
The coaches get fooled in recruiting a couple of times each year it seems. Dawson last year really shocked the coaches, seemed solid a couple of days before nsd then all the sudden flipped flopped 4 or 5 times in the last 24 hours. Lane was a nice suprise for the fans but not to the coaches.
anyone that had/has access to the coaches knew wilder was never even a possibility.
i knew something was up with thedooley guy when it came to byron moore, wilcox knew all along moore was a vol. if wilcox had been lied to or simply wrong, so would everyone else that had/has access to the coaches.
i dont pay much attention to recruiting services, but sometimes they find out before the coaches do as well when a recruit makes a decision. When it came to santos, all the coaches felt ok about him but felt distance from home would win out. no coach knew for sure til santos called coach sirmon at practice to let him know. recruiting is a funny thing sometimes.17/18 year old kids can have a change of hear within a few minutes time sometimes. i dont know how the coaches do it, has to be stressful on the ole heart.

you can say that again. Like Calvin Smith picking New Mexico over UT and FSU, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back