'10 SC DT Kelcy Quarles

Unofficial visit usually indicates strong interest because the cost of the trip, hotel, meals except game tickets will be paid by the recruits family.

The smirk in his Rivals profile pic makes me think he is going to be a Vol and stab the Cocks in the heart close to NSD... :)

Gamecock boards are in meltdown mode over Quarles. They are in denial saying he's still a Gamecock, but others have come around and acknowledged he's leaning UT. Does my heart good to see the Cocks having a 2nd meltdown in less than a week.:dance2:

Feel bad for people that don't have a volquest subscription (even though it will be leaked eventually) should be a good one tonight.

For some reason, Hubbs has been trying to kill the good momentum lately. Seems like everything he says these days is negative...

In September, I mentioned that Tennessee could be the biggest threat to South Carolina for defensive tackle Kelcy Quarles of Greenwood (S.C.) High. Six weeks later, he is taking an unofficial visit to Knoxville and Gamecocks fans should be a bit nervous. Quarles watched Tennessee dismantle South Carolina last week, and he's being recruited by Tennessee defensive line coach Ed Orgeron. South Carolina still leads and is his childhood favorite, but you can never count out Tennessee.

- Mike Farrell...

Gamecock boards are in meltdown mode over Quarles. They are in denial saying he's still a Gamecock, but others have come around and acknowledged he's leaning UT. Does my heart good to see the Cocks having a 2nd meltdown in less than a week.:dance2:

I don't think anyone has said he is a TN lean? Only that we have a shot & he's coming for an unofficial visit.

He probably won't be here till tomorrow since he is coming on an unofficial...

I thought I saw on Scout that is in the 270-280 range now...

Do unofficials have to pay for tixs to the game?

recruits across the region get free tickets passed down through the proper channels. it is perfectly legal.

they can't however be reimbursed for travel expenses (gas/lodging) like they can for official visits.

recruits across the region get free tickets passed down through the proper channels. it is perfectly legal.

they can't however be reimbursed for travel expenses (gas/lodging) like they can for official visits.

Well it would be the first time have been wrong. I was under the impression that the recrtuits had to pay their way for an unofficial visit...menaing tickets and everything.

Well it would be the first time have been wrong. I was under the impression that the recrtuits had to pay their way for an unofficial visit...menaing tickets and everything.

I have seen 2-3 recent articles mention coaches or other school reps leaving tickets with high school coaches to distribute at their discretion.

Been trying to speak with Kelcy for a very long time. Just cant connect. Hopefully I get him soon.

VN Store

Back