'10 CA QB Jesse Scroggins (USC Solid Verbal)

Which school will Scroggins verbally commit to tomorrow?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its like everyone has a new this has been my favorite QB after someone commits.

Go back to the first page I have been praising the kid for a while now. Sims is good but Scroggins has been one of my favorite QBs every since I first watched his videos.

I liked his video. Looks like he is very accurate, made some great throws under pressure. He is a little short, and he doesn't have one of those "cannon" arms (Brees is short, and Montana never had a cannon arm either). I would love to have the guy on the team

I've made no secret of my love for Scroggins. I just don't see getting him away from the Left Coast. I would take him above Heaps, personally.

I've made no secret of my love for Scroggins. I just don't see getting him away from the Left Coast. I would take him above Heaps, personally.

Don't you think the fact he has family here and his Mom is originally from here helps our chances?

I keep seeing you say this, and I don't doubt you, but where out west do you see him ending up?

It's not that a particular school leads. It's just that he's from there and all his offers save two, are from West Coast schools. It is typically very hard to get a guy from Cali to come here. Getting him to visit would go a long way toward changing my mind.

It's not that a particular school leads. It's just that he's from there and all his offers save two, are from West Coast schools. It is typically very hard to get a guy from Cali to come here.

I know traditionally that is pretty true but I just don't see any of the heavyweights from out west on his list. And, even though it was the old regime, we haven't done too bad out in California. Mr. Simon being my favorite example, personally.

This kid has GREAT vision of the field!...Good footwork as well...He would be perfect for our offense....Hope We can land him

I would be vey happy to have this kid on our team. He makes some great throws
Posted via VolNation Mobile

new video up on Scout from the 7-on-7 event. The ball is really humming. The cameraman is filming from behind the QB and it really looks great.

QB Jesse Scroggins and Lakewood teammates, S Dion Bailey and WR Ken Anderson, along with a pair of their coaches attended a Washington practice this week.

I'm hearing he won QB MVP honors at this weekend's Nike camp, but I haven't seen any articles yet.

QB Jesse Scroggins and Lakewood teammates, S Dion Bailey and WR Ken Anderson, along with a pair of their coaches attended a Washington practice this week.

I'm hearing he won QB MVP honors at this weekend's Nike camp, but I haven't seen any articles yet.

Yeah i saw that over on another board too. Said he won it by a slim margin over Pete Thomas, who is one of the top 100 prospects in the country.

He did win MVP of the camp. New article on Rivals...

"Jesse Scroggins was tremendous," Every said. "He's built a lot like Russell Shepard last year, but he throws the ball like Tajh Boyd. He's a pro-style guy that just happens to have some athletic ability. He's got quick feet, good spin on the ball."

"We had to represent Lakewood," Scroggins said. "I think we all did a great job of doing that today. It was great to come out and prove to everybody against the best talent in California that we're for real."

Niether Montana or Heaps attended the camp...

Last edited:
He really looks good on the tape very impressive I also thought that he had two very good recievers on that team who helped make him look good too.I don't know who 15(?) was on that tape but that kid has skills

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back