10 Best Knoxville Watering Holes.

Solid list. I'd add the Longbranch under "award-winning dives" and Manhattan's under "R.I.P."

Solid list. I'd add the Longbranch under "award-winning dives" and Manhattan's under "R.I.P."

Longbranch...wow, what a dump...not a dive. Any place you can't get a stiff drink and calls themselves a "saloon" deserves to get shut down.

You can have Longbranch. You and the other 40 and ups who refuse to leave the strip.

+1 on Darryl's and Longbranch .. the old Longbranch (where regions bank is) was def. an award-winning dive ..

I frequent the back bar at Half Barrel... three flatscreens with all the sports packages. Most of the tenders there are cool as hell, too.

Where is a good place to go for bunch of guys in mid 30's just to hang out and grab some beers tonight? Don't want to be around the Strip crowd.

Where is a good place to go for bunch of guys in mid 30's just to hang out and grab some beers tonight? Don't want to be around the Strip crowd.
Toddy's Backdoor on kingston pike was always fun on game weekends ... near kroger at knox plaza ..

VN Store

Back