#10 Auburn vs LSU CBS

LSU is a lot like us. They have the talent to beat anybody on their schedule, and the coaching to lose to anyone.

LSU really doesn't have talent upfront on both the defensive/offensive line, the young receivers will be good in time as will the back 8 on the defense. LSU does not have the guys up front on either side of the ball - the last 2 weeks have been effort and not giving up.

LSU had 3 true freshman starting on the offensive line, not because LSU is ready for them play but there is nobody else to play.

LSU choosing Orgeron as HC is one of the most puzzling decisions in college football history.

The funny thing, if you look at he took over USC/LSU programs when their coaches were fired he is now 7-3 against top 25 teams in 2013, 2016, and 2017 -- of course there is the lost to Troy as well.

LSU loses to Troy and then rallies together and wins back to back SEC games, the second over a Top 10 team.

We struggle to beat UMass and follow it up with an ax kicking by Georgia and losing to an average SC team, both at home.

LSU loses to Troy and then rallies together and wins back to back SEC games, the second over a Top 10 team.

We struggle to beat UMass and follow it up with an ax kicking by Georgia and losing to an average SC team, both at home.

Don't kid yourself. That's a below average SC team.

LSU gonna kill us

LSU really doesn't have the talent upfront (dl/ol) to kill anyone right now, they have played tough the last few weeks - Auburn is definitely a solid team, man wise they had a lot more than what LSU had.

Without Devin White, I hate to think of what LSU's record would be.

LSU really doesn't have talent upfront on both the defensive/offensive line, the young receivers will be good in time as will the back 8 on the defense. LSU does not have the guys up front on either side of the ball - the last 2 weeks have been effort and not giving up.

LSU had 3 true freshman starting on the offensive line, not because LSU is ready for them play but there is nobody else to play.

I was looking through various rosters the other day and it looks like you guys have had several ol recruits go to JUCO out of the last few classes.

I was looking through various rosters the other day and it looks like you guys have had several ol recruits go to JUCO out of the last few classes.

Lots of transfers to Juco and other conferences - some of them were kicked off the team, others weren't so good. Les did not leave the offensive line in good shape.

So is LSU bad? I have no idea.

Well, they lost to Troy a few weeks ago but now they beat Florida #21 on the road and Auburn #10. They are playing less bad at the moment. :) LSU is usually the youngest team in the country or close to it, but nothing like this. 26 true or redshirt freshman played just today in the win.

The offensive line, probably looking at a 2-3 year rebuild, defensive line probably 1-2 year rebuild.

They could have easily packed it in down 20-0 today, playing tough despite not having the upfront beef in the trenches. If they can finish up Ole Miss next week, maybe they have actually become a team. Auburn might not the best team in the country but they are solid team with lots of experience on Defense and the OL.

Last edited:
LSU is NEVER without very good talent.... They have more players in the NFL than ANYONE.

LSU is NEVER without very good talent.... They have more players in the NFL than ANYONE.

Literally, LSU has been down to 2 DL in games this year, they have had to go to a 2-4-5 at times - an injury or two today and they would have been playing walk-ons on the OL as well. A couple of years, if they can get a few good classes they should be in good shape. Any given play 3-5 either true freshman or redshirt freshman were on the field - even for LSU this is a very young team. They need more players - they'll need to pickup 2-4 JUCO players for the trenches.

Only 1 true freshman hasn't played this year, he's a 3rd/4th string QB.

As much crap Coach O has gotten, he really is playing with a half a deck - they need to survive though.

Last edited:
I would have to say this ranks up there as far as a mascot trolling. I think that is really cool - kind of what college football should be about.

Photo: Auburn's Mascot Trolled LSU Fans With A Troy Trojan Costume On Saturday | TigerDroppings.com

DMRBTnmXcAIcJ8_.jpg

VN Store

Back