#1 Gonzaga vs #1 North Carolina - National Championship Game

No, I'm not. I said his hand was 6" out of bounds, which in the photo looks to be 100% true and not debatable.

You ****ing said "grazed the line" (which is false) and have the nerve to tell me I'm exaggerating.

Don't get upset...just basketball. :huggy: Plays were there to be made. UNC made more. Treating 6" like the Zapruder Film can't be good for you.

I'm bitter about always having hard first and second round matchups. I actually don't mind Zaga at all. There are a few schools I don't like. Everyone else is fine with me.

Always? Hoo boy...cry me a river. :eek:lol:

I can't speak for all those other years the basketball gods made it their sole mission to screw over Kentucky, but Gonzaga had a better season than UK, and deserved a #1 seed's path to the Final Four.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Don't get upset...just basketball. :huggy: Plays were there to be made. UNC made more.

Why are you saying this to me? I'm not complaining that Zags lost. I'm not a Gonzaga fan or a UNC hater. I'm complaining that the officiating was terrible.

Why are you saying this to me? I'm not complaining that Zags lost. I'm not a Gonzaga fan or a UNC hater. I'm complaining that the officiating was terrible.

Billy R. had the best line of the nite. "They (the officials) need to let the game breathe."

I understand that you see the game and say the officiating was terrible (which I agree with). However, I wouldn't place the blame on the officials, simply because they officiated the way the NCAA wanted them to. I blame the officiating catastrophe solely on the NCAA. Furthermore, I am not sure that anyone could accurately tell me what a foul is. The "foul" call has always been like the NFL catch/possession call..... it's turrible....

Equal slate. Consistently terrible. Nut up buttercup. :)

Honest question, are you reading my posts before you respond?

Perusing...you seemed perturbed that I "suggested you were exaggerating." Relationship has been downhill ever since. :sad:

I'm bitter about always having hard first and second round matchups. I actually don't mind Zaga at all. There are a few schools I don't like. Everyone else is fine with me.

It's not like Carolina was the #1 seed and played y'all in Memphis in, essentially, a home game for y'all. :)

VN Store

Back