'25 ★★★★★ Class of 2025 Commitments

Redmond is definitely a 4 star imho. He just didn’t camp anywhere or anything like that and played lower level so he wasn’t a big name coming up. Put together a strong year against great comp at Milton and should see a big bump. There’s a reason we had to beat out Ohio State for him. He’s only going to pick up more interest and might be our best commit rn tbh
Don’t spit facts. Don’t you know he has to suck until the recruiting services give him his 4th star.

I wonder if multiple national championships each has anything to do with it

Pshh GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Reactions: overseasorange2
Probably will be eventually, but for now the composite is a 95.83 for star.
Wrong. The Composite is a 5-star (and the #15 nationally ranked player). See below. 247 Sports actually has him as the #9 nationally ranked player in their rankings, but has him as a 4-star because they haven't finished assigning 5-star rankings for the 2025 class yet).

1705941453546.png

Last edited:
Wrong. The Composite is a 5-star (and the #15 nationally ranked player). See below. 247 Sports actually has him as the #9 nationally ranked player in their rankings, but has him as a 4-star because they haven't finished assigning 5-star rankings for the 2025 class yet).

View attachment 612921
Screenshot_20240122_115456_Chrome.jpg
Well I guess the on3 composite is at odds with 247

Of the 3, the best offers after UT are Arizona St, Auburn, and Missouri. One recruit has zero offers
Meh. If their offer lists are the same in October, let me know. Our Staff has shown to be pretty good at recognizing talent early. Each of the last three years we’ve gotten guys that didnt have any big offers when we first offered but ended up with multiple SEC offers. Hell, the best player on our team was a guy like that.

VN Store

Back