Shooting in Las Vegas @ Jason Aldean Concert

This world is a rotten place these days. Something needs to change. Thoughts with the victims and their families.

That's horrible.

Unfortunately in the climate we live in it will be politicized by both sides.

This crap needs to stop.

This is soooo horrible. My heart and prayers go out to all of the victims and their families.

There are videos of it. You can hear about five minutes worth of very rapid gunfire. Much faster than a semi auto is capable of.

There are videos of it. You can hear about five minutes worth of very rapid gunfire. Much faster than a semi auto is capable of.

Yeah he had an automatic rifle of some sort and he did not let up at all. Lots of videos out there, pretty horrific.

Could have been a bump stock but my first thought from the sound of the gunfire was full auto AK

Now reading at least 8 guns and a number of long rifles. I just don't understand how anyone could do this

That's horrible.

Unfortunately in the climate we live in it will be politicized by both sides.

This crap needs to stop.

Mass shootings? They aren't going to stop until we crack down hard on guns and gun sales in this country. Fact. There are vast numbers of mentally unbalanced people in this country (and around the world), and if you give them easy access to guns--handguns and military style weapons--this is what you get, and this is what we've been getting for years. DUH. But conservatives kinda, really want to pretend it's not a problem because they sure do like their guns. Let's not pretend otherwise. This is not political---this is common sense.

Reactions: 2 people
Could have been a bump stock but my first thought from the sound of the gunfire was full auto AK

Now reading at least 8 guns and a number of long rifles. I just don't understand how anyone could do this

for the last 30 years? You don't understand how anyone could do this? We have /many/ mass shootings every year. We have vast numbers of mentally unbalanced people in the country--and that will always be the case. Please don't be naive.

for the last 30 years? You don't understand how anyone could do this? We have /many/ mass shootings every year. We have vast numbers of mentally unbalanced people in the country--and that will always be the case. Please don't be naive.

I'm not but in my mind I can't grasp the concept of just randomly killing innocent people. I'm glad you can. Be proud of yourself for being a psycho

Reactions: 3 people
Mass shootings? They aren't going to stop until we crack down hard on guns and gun sales in this country. Fact. There are vast numbers of mentally unbalanced people in this country (and around the world), and if you give them easy access to guns--handguns and military style weapons--this is what you get, and this is what we've been getting for years. DUH. But conservatives kinda, really want to pretend it's not a problem because they sure do like their guns. Let's not pretend otherwise. This is not political---this is common sense.
Laughable. He would have had guns either way. And I'm betting some of his guns are illegal. Why politicize this horrific crime, oh wait, you are a liberal and want it to be that way

Reactions: 2 people

Auto weapons are already heavily regulated. There is no easy access. Let's not pretend otherwise

Reactions: 1 person
They dont need to be heavily regulated. They need to be banned. There is absolutely no reason for any civilian to own something like this.

Disagree whole heartedly. Same logic can be applied to saying we all need the same car, no SUVs because they can kill more people than a sedan.

Disagree whole heartedly. Same logic can be applied to saying we all need the same car, no SUVs because they can kill more people than a sedan.

Thats not the same logic buddy. An SUV is not specifically designed to kill a large amount of people very quickly. These types of guns are. A large SUVs has safety features and air bags. The argument is weak.

Reactions: 3 people
They dont need to be heavily regulated. They need to be banned. There is absolutely no reason for any civilian to own something like this.

They are banned unless someone is authorized to have them. See how that works?

Everyone had an opinion on what should be banned. Some want all guns banned. You good with that?

They are banned unless someone is authorized to have them. See how that works?

Everyone had an opinion on what should be banned. Some want all guns banned. You good with that?

No. Have a hand gun or 2 to protect your family, and a long rifle if you like to hunt. Thats all any civilian needs.

Be interesting to see the amount of coverage of this vs the church shooting in Antioch. And I realize the scale of this is much greater and more horrific, but it also fits the narrative much better too.

No. Have a hand gun or 2 to protect your family, and a long rifle if you like to hunt. Thats all any civilian needs.

Why do you need more than one? If banning one gun type makes people safer them banning all types should be that much better

Why do you need more than one? If banning one gun type makes people safer them banning all types should be that much better

No because then we don't have armed people to take out the crazies when they start shooting.

If the shooter in vegas had a hunting rifle he maybe kills 10 people before they're on him. Theres no way hes getting off thousands of bullets and injuring hundreds of people.

No because then we don't have armed people to take out the crazies when they start shooting.

If the shooter in vegas had a hunting rifle he maybe kills 10 people before they're on him. Theres no way hes getting off thousands of bullets and injuring hundreds of people.

So when/If it's determined that the firearms were obtained illegally, you'll support the wall?

VN Store

Back