Is anyone looking to carpool or split a room?

skasper06

I'm driving down from Knoxville on the 31st and coming back on the 3rd. (Friday-Sunday). Is anyone interested in splitting a hotel in the Lakeland area (much cheaper, right between Tampa and Orlando). Or is anyone interested in carpooling down? As of right now I'm going alone but that's a looonnng drive to make by yourself. Haha

I'm driving down from Knoxville on the 31st and coming back on the 3rd. (Friday-Sunday). Is anyone interested in splitting a hotel in the Lakeland area (much cheaper, right between Tampa and Orlando). Or is anyone interested in carpooling down? As of right now I'm going alone but that's a looonnng drive to make by yourself. Haha

Give BigVolDaddy a call - bet he would split the tab with you - actually you can get ahold of him on his Youtube account - not sure if he is on VN

I like how it's "let's share a hotel room.....

By the way, I'll be down there 3 days."

Reactions: 5 people

Look up the poster k-town_king. He's in desperate need of some company and companionship. He loves Taco Bell and other cheap places to eat. Just don't bring up the name Donnie Tyndall. He's liable to wreck your car, stab you in the eye, and destroy everything in sight in a fit of rage.

vanfud.jpg

i can drive

Nothing like spending New Years Eve with the one you love. Except for maybe in a hotel room with someone you've never met.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back