The Weather Thread

Hoosier_Vol

Vol Stuck in B1G 10 Hell
Place current weather conditions in your area or cool weather pics.

Here in central Indiana it's a pretty nice 55 degrees and sunny...suppose to get back in the 70's first of the week.

November is an odd weather month. Cold weather most of the time, but you can have a warm spell that usually ends with a pretty epic severe weather outbreak. I'm looking forward to seeing if that scenario takes place this November.

I'm going tornado chasing if it gets as bad here as it did last year around this time.

It's 57 and sunny here. Going to get into the low 40s after the sun goes down.

66 F today and sunny, 45 and cloudy tonight. The weather of the front range is one of America's best kept secrets.

I'm going tornado chasing if it gets as bad here as it did last year around this time.

It's 57 and sunny here. Going to get into the low 40s after the sun goes down.

I've been wanting to do that for a long while now.

November is an odd weather month. Cold weather most of the time, but you can have a warm spell that usually ends with a pretty epic severe weather outbreak. I'm looking forward to seeing if that scenario takes place this November.

Google "mid-latitude cyclones." It isn't odd at all.

I was sweating today... but it was 57* and sunny and I was doing yard work. 53* now, but a blistery 59* in my bedroom. We haven't turned the heat on yet and hopefully we'll hold off even longer.

This past week has been great, mid 70's but back to reality this weekend with highs in the mid 40's

20's at night, 50-ish during the day. Brought wood in for the first time this morning, tired of listening to my money melt overnight when the furnace kicks on.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back