Ainge......is not a winner!! Period

goodolerockytop2

I know I am gonna get it for this BUT it doesn't matter who is coaching, if you don't have a QB that has fire and emotion you're always gonna be "mediocre"!! Ainge showed no intensity, no emotion and was very lackadaisical with 11 minutes left in the game....I agree he has great stats but he can't throw the deep ball!! I know alot of you are going to disagree with me......but he plays with no enthusiasm and is not a leader!!

I know I am gonna get it for this BUT it doesn't matter who is coaching, if you don't have a QB that has fire and emotion you're always gonna be "mediocre"!! Ainge showed no intensity, no emotion and was very lackadaisical with 11 minutes left in the game....I agree he has great stats but he can't throw the deep ball!! I know alot of you are going to disagree with me......but he plays with no enthusiasm and is not a leader!!
has someone hijacked your keyboard?

Yeah, it is Ainge's fault our team is terrible...

Ainge didnt play great today, but he is the least of our problems...

Did Ainge give up 41 points? I didn't know he played both ways. Granted the offense laid a turd today, but I don't see how you are laying it all on Ainge.

Did Ainge give up 41 points? I didn't know he played both ways. Granted the offense laid a turd today, but I don't see how you are laying it all on Ainge.

No... he didn't give up 41 points. But 17 points wasn't gonna win us the game, either.

He had his head down low like the rest of the team. He knew they wern't going to be able to make a come back. The team gave up again.

Ainge doesn't play defense does he? This offense just doesn't show up in big games its being unmasked as a fraud.

No... he didn't give up 41 points. But 17 points wasn't gonna win us the game, either.

Look, I'm not defending Ainge. I think he has all the physical tools but is not a leader on the field. This team is horribly devoid of leaders, it seems.

If Ainge played on defense I would agree. Ainge wasn't our problem today, our running game was without Hardesty was.

Ainge doesn't play defense does he? This offense just doesn't show up in big games its being unmasked as a fraud.

20 points against Florida and 17 today. Foster has run like a beast all season and chris Brown has been clutch, yet we can't seem to get these guys the ball. Not blaming Ainge for not getting Foster more involved (that lies on Cutty's shoulders). Just seems like the same ole complaint about not putting our playmakers in positions to make plays.

Yeah, it is Ainge's fault our team is terrible...

Ainge didnt play great today, but he is the least of our problems...

He threw an interception in the 3rd quarter......the INT was OK, he was going deep and it was a good play......what I don't like is the way he does NOT respond to adversity....he came out the rest of the game timid.....and I hate that!! Great stats, good QB but not a winner.....there is a difference!!

Peyton = Winner
C. Clausen = Winner
R. Clausen = Winner with less ability
Ainge = Folds tent when back is against the wall....last years Florida game, this year's Florida game, Alabama.....once he is addled, it's over

I don't like throwing the ball away on 4th down. I'd rather throw an interception and tackle the LB or DB before he got back to the original line of scrimmage. It would have saved us a couple of yards. Of course, I don't think it would have mattered to JPW today.

He threw an interception in the 3rd quarter......the INT was OK, he was going deep and it was a good play......what I don't like is the way he does NOT respond to adversity....he came out the rest of the game timid.....and I hate that!! Great stats, good QB but not a winner.....there is a difference!!

Peyton = Winner
C. Clausen = Winner
R. Clausen = Winner with less ability
Ainge = Folds tent when back is against the wall....last years Florida game, this year's Florida game, Alabama.....once he is addled, it's over

R. Clausen was a winner?

VN Store

Back