Outside Linebacker
Ht: 6-2
Wt: 230
Class of 2018

Justice Dingle, Oakland, Outside Linebacker
https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/176843
Justice Dingle - Hudl

Reactions: 2 people
The three-star junior linebacker from Oakland High School in Murfreesboro, Tenn., now holds offers from Kentucky, Louisville and Middle Tennessee in addition to the Tennessee, and while he said he doesn’t have an early favorite, he admitted he’s already high on the Vols.

“It’s an amazing program,” Dingle said Sunday during National Playmakers Academy’s Tennessee Exposure Camp at Franklin Road Academy. “They’re getting better and building up in the SEC, and I think they could be SEC champions soon — very soon.”

The 6-foot-2, 230-pound Dingle said he went to Tennessee’s campus in April and returned there “probably about a month ago,” and he likes what he has seen from the Vols during both visits.

“It was amazing. I really liked it, really enjoyed it,” said Dingle, who’s ranked by 247Sports as the nation’s No. 315 overall prospect and No. 19 outside linebacker in the 2018 class. “The players were there (last time), so I got to talk to Jalen Reeves-Maybin. And I got to talk to Coach (Butch) Jones and Coach Thig (linebackers coach Tommy Thigpen) and just really got to sit down and talk football, where they would use me at.”

Both Jack Jones and Jennings have told Dingle good things about their experiences so far with the Vols. “Just the atmosphere, it’s amazing, and everybody knows everyone,” Dingle said, recalling what he has heard from Jennings and Jack Jones. “It just feels like a big family.”

“I don’t have any (leaders). I’m open to all of my offers,” Dingle said. “Just trying to look at all my options and get a list out there.”

- 247 (Callahan)

This kid is a NPA kid with a great work ethic. We watched him make a full 360 as a player. Justice will only get better as he continues to work and learn the game. Despite the move he'll continue to come to NPA and work to become great.

This kid is a NPA kid with a great work ethic. We watched him make a full 360 as a player. Justice will only get better as he continues to work and learn the game. Despite the move he'll continue to come to NPA and work to become great.

Hey De1 I don't want to get on you but if he did a 360 he's headed in the same direction. a complete 180 would work better. Hahaha

Reactions: 8 people
Since Justice Dingle has moved to Bowling Green, KY communication with the UT coaching staff has since lowered as well according to a recent report from Bleacher Report. That's got Dingle now favoring Louisville as his leader but UT is still definitely in it.

He has no personal favorite at this time but but it seems since he moved to Kentucky Louisville coaches have been in more contact than before the move. Having said that all schools that have officially offered Dingle he says are still in consideration.

-per Bleacher Report

JUSTICE DINGLE

Linebacker/defensive end

6-2, 230 pounds

Bowling Green (Ky.) High School

247Sports Composite rating: Four stars (0.8970)

Dingle picked up his first offer from Tennessee in May while he was at Oakland High School in Murfreesboro, Tenn., before moving to Kentucky just before his junior season. The Vols have hosted him on multiple visits. But they’re now one of a half-dozen teams pursuing him, along with Kentucky, Louisville, Virginia, Purdue and Middle Tennessee.

- 247 (Callahan)

Austin Price interview on VQ...Dingle said even though he lives in KY now he still considers himself a TN guy, loved his visit to UT, said he's been there on campus multiple times and really enjoys it, said he enjoyed talking with CBJ and CTT and they explained how he would be used as a LB in their scheme, etc...spoke like he was already committed to UT. His eyes lit up when Austin asked him about the group texting with the '18 class instate kids. Still on same 7on7 team with many mid state TN kids. Seemed like a really good kid, humble and soft spoken.

Prediction: Vol

Reactions: 10 people
Austin Price interview on VQ...Dingle said even though he lives in KY now he still considers himself a TN guy, loved his visit to UT, said he's been there on campus multiple times and really enjoys it, said he enjoyed talking with CBJ and CTT and they explained how he would be used as a LB in their scheme, etc...spoke like he was already committed to UT. His eyes lit up when Austin asked him about the group texting with the '18 class instate kids. Still on same 7on7 team with many mid state TN kids. Seemed like a really good kid, humble and soft spoken.

Prediction: Vol

I dint buy all of the conspiracies about Butch timing a lot of commitments, but I have a feeling he will coordinate 5-7 instate commitments near/on the O&W game

JMO

I dint buy all of the conspiracies about Butch timing a lot of commitments, but I have a feeling he will coordinate 5-7 instate commitments near/on the O&W game

JMO

It definitely feels like some spring boomage is on the way in the form of multiple instate commitments.

Reactions: 1 person
Regardless of who we play this year, the schedule is the most favorable it's been in a long time. No long stretches of grueling games. We could actually surprise this year.

Nothing in stone with some new key starters this year, but there is some hope that it can be better than a lot are predicting.

Reactions: 3 people
We need some of these guys to come on and commit so we can get this thing rolling !

VN Store

Back