Bussey's Replacement?

snapcracklepop

Who, if anyone, took Bussey's scholarship? I am crazy excited about the class, but I was expecting a new RB name to pop up to take Bussey's spot. Sorry if this is a stupid question.

I think he was supplemental which may be why he went elsewhere. I hoped he would come, but Kamara and Hurd are your top two, and they apparently like Kelly better than Bussey at this point. There are others behind him too... Some of whom may be in front of him or even starting off.

Who, if anyone, took Bussey's scholarship? I am crazy excited about the class, but I was expecting a new RB name to pop up to take Bussey's spot. Sorry if this is a stupid question.

I'd think the reasonable answer would be Drew Richmond. Bussey was the only guy to not sign and flipped. Richmond was the last guy taken. To me, it makes sense. Butch traded another RB in on the #1 OT on their board.

Reactions: 7 people
I really liked Bussey and to me it seemed more logical to ask Lovingood to blue shirt in order to keep Bussey in this class. Still an awesome class top to bottom.

My buddy who has a good friend with in the program said this past weekend that Paulk wasn't going to come back and he was pretty confident about it. So I'm moving on, he talked about 1 berry's bein a rb.

I think his good friend in the program is VN or another board picking up rumors lol

Evan isn't a RB, he is a DB. He is someone they could use in a pinch if everyone gets hurt, but he is not a RB.

Reactions: 1 person
I hope Paulk is reinstated. I hate that Bussey was let go, but I understand we have a great class and The Vols are ready to pounce!

Then wait and see....

Wait and see about Paulk or Evan?

I think Paulk could go either way, I wouldn't be surprised no matter what happens. But if you're talking about Evan your "guy" is off his rocker. I'm not going to say it's not likely to happen, I'm going to say it won't happen. Period.

Wait and see about Paulk or Evan?

I think Paulk could go either way, I wouldn't be surprised no matter what happens. But if you're talking about Evan your "guy" is off his rocker. I'm not going to say it's not likely to happen, I'm going to say it won't happen. Period.

About Paulk and with Evan he said they may consider. Just another way to get him on field if needed too I'm guessin.

About Paulk and with Evan he said they may consider. Just another way to get him on field if needed too I'm guessin.

I have no clue what will happen with Paulk, I think with a RB rotation of Hurd, Kamara, and Kelley is ok to get us through this year. If it isn't then Evan might see some snaps back there, but he is a Safety first and foremost.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back