Bailey Hockman - Hudl

★★★★☆ Bailey Hockman - 247

☆☆☆☆☆ Bailey Hockman - Rivals

☆☆☆☆☆ Bailey Hockman - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

★★★★☆ Bailey Hockman - Scout

8/4/2014: Tennessee Volunteers offer Bailey Hockman

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Wonder how the Eason feel bout these apples.

Every QB that transfers out is "being processed" so Eason can be comfortable as an immediate starter...being injured or sucking initially is off the table, so this new QB is probably his replacement after two Heisman win/NCs

Wonder how the Eason feel bout these apples.

He is a year ahead so prob doesn't care. Everyone labels him the golden child anyway so he shouldn't be worried about anyone. The more hyped up he gets the more skeptical I become that he won't be a prima Donna. He has been to a few camps recently where he hasn't been the best QB there or been head and shoulders above the others like analyst proclaim him to be before he shows up there. Shae Patterson tends to beat him every event.

Reactions: 2 people
He is a year ahead so prob doesn't care. Everyone labels him the golden child anyway so he shouldn't be worried about anyone. The more hyped up he gets the more skeptical I become that he won't be a prima Donna. He has been to a few camps recently where he hasn't been the best QB there or been head and shoulders above the others like analyst proclaim him to be before he shows up there. Shae Patterson tends to beat him every event.

Eason's not trying. Saving his arm for the NFL. He's only giving about 5% right now.

Kirby told him to git possibly after Eason news?

If that crap's true...Eason feeling threatened by the dude in the class BEHIND him? I really want him to go to Georgia. :)

Don't believe it btw.

That doesn't make sense...what if Eason flames out or leaves after 3 years.
new coach making decisions about who he wants to keep maybe? may have his eye on another 17 qb? i dont know, was just wondering if Eason had an effect or kirby told him to look around, i should prob check dawgnation and stop trying to discuss things

Awesome!! If this is Kirby's decision, then that's a great early HC decision...tick off the HC of a D1 factory, who just so happens to be Hockman's dad.

Reactions: 2 people
new coach making decisions about who he wants to keep maybe? may have his eye on another 17 qb? i dont know, was just wondering if Eason had an effect or kirby told him to look around, i should prob check dawgnation and stop trying to discuss things

Doubt it has anything to do with eason I would say Kirby smart since he is a defensive minded coach

Awesome!! If this is Kirby's decision, then that's a great early HC decision...tick off the HC of a D1 factory, who just so happens to be Hockman's dad.

I highly doubt Kirby told him to git. It's more of the kid committed to Richt and his work with QBs. It wouldn't surprise me to see him land at Miami as Richt will need someone after Kaaya leaves for draft.

Reactions: 1 person
They are projecting North Carolina since they have his WR teammate committed.

I think that WR just visited TN so may not be 100% solid there. I'm sure Hockman has everyone without a top QB commit after him. I haven't looked in a while but depending on site it was either him or Hunter #1 on most.

VN Store

Back