4_862751.jpg

Wide Receiver
Columbia, MO (Rock Bridge)
Ht: 6-3
Wt: 180
CLASS OF 2015

Alex Ofodile
Alex Ofodile - Yahoo! Sports

CZA will be checking on Ofodile per 247. He's a top247 player and a 94, 4*.

“(Azzanni) has been recruiting me since the summer, so I finally got the offer that I was waiting for. That was pretty exciting,” said Ofodile, who’s ranked the nation’s No. 121 overall player and No. 13 wide receiver in the 247Sports Composite, which equally weighs prospect rankings and ratings from major recruiting media outlets.

“It’s definitely one I’ve been waiting for since the summer when I went to camp there. It was, like, crazy. The indoor (facility) and just the campus is ridiculous. It’s definitely one I was waiting for.”

“Everything’s open right now. I’m definitely going to take some visits in the winter. Tennessee will be a visit I’ll take, for sure. I’m planning on having a decision ready by August,” Alex Ofodile said.

Offer from Tennessee Vols 'exciting' for Top247 WR Alex Ofodile

Reactions: 2 people
@alexofodile4: Meeting Coach Jones on his birthday was a pretty cool experience. #rockytop

Scout.com: New Offer for Ofodile

Ofodile is taking visits to several schools this spring, and is looking forward to making the rounds.

"I have a lot of visits coming up," Ofodile said. "I am visiting Missouri, Ole Miss, Tennessee, Iowa, Penn State, North Carolina, and Wisconsin."
Scout...

"I have a really good relationship with Coach Azzanni and Coach Jones at Tennessee. We talk once a week. I went to a camp there last summer. Their facilities were ridiculous and their stadium was ridiculous. It was an amazing sight to see. I hope I can check out the depth chart and the offensive scheme when I visit down there. I want to know how I will be used if I chose them."

-scout

Visiting March 8. Just received OSU and Louisville offers. Blowing up

I would like to think Mizzou could keep in city kids in city. That said if he wanted to spread his wings I'd like to see him in Knoxville.

Recruit the heck out of him anyway...keep Pinky on defense and away from our commits later in the season.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I'm pretty sure landing this kid out of Missouri would have been like Alabama getting Todd Kelly.

Todd Kelly said that if it wouldn't have been for Butch Jones he prolly woulda went to Bama bc his sister goes there.

Right. And if Dooley had been retained, I have no doubt he would have left. I'm pretty sure he said that verbatim, actually. But, what I was getting at is that under normal circumstances he should have had no reason to leave the state, so him going to Alabama would have been considered an upset, just like it would probably be an upset if Ofodile went elsewhere considering Mizzou's last season.

Right. And if Dooley had been retained, I have no doubt he would have left. I'm pretty sure he said that verbatim, actually. But, what I was getting at is that under normal circumstances he should have had no reason to leave the state, so him going to Alabama would have been considered an upset, just like it would probably be an upset if Ofodile went elsewhere considering Mizzou's last season.

That's true. I was just sayin. Would love to get him though

VN Store

Back