'15 Cali CB Iman "Biggie" Marshall

Has played in 11 games this year and has not surrendered a single catch to anyone all year. He has not given up A SINGLE CATCH. Crazy

Reactions: 5 people
He plays on JuJu Smith's team. I'm pretty sure that's one of, if not the highest level of California ball. Great competition. Could be wrong though

Yep, Long Beach Poly is historically one of the best teams in the country year in and year out. Their schedule I am sure has a few heavyweights.

Biggie. Ha.

That reminds me of Charles McRae's nickname when were in high school. Horse. I'll let you fill in the gaps from there....

He plays on JuJu Smith's team. I'm pretty sure that's one of, if not the highest level of California ball. Great competition. Could be wrong though

They played Servite and Corona this year. Those are bigtime programs most every year. Compton & Crenshaw have talent. Lutheran is a powerhouse (played last week). Safe to say he has faced really good qb's & wideouts.

The thing that worries me a little is the 4.68 40 time. We need speed at CB...

The thing that worries me a little is the 4.68 40 time. We need speed at CB...

Here's something that helped me get over his listed 40 time pretty easy, maybe it'll work for you too...

Has played in 11 games this year and has not surrendered a single catch to anyone all year. He has not given up A SINGLE CATCH. Crazy

Reactions: 6 people

No you're 100 percent right, they're ranked 50th in the country and just 10th in California if that gives anyone a better idea of how good the competition is. They played 4 teams ranked in the top 150 nationally, all from Cali, including Centennial who is loaded with talent.

Reactions: 1 person
I'll venture to guess that if speed were an issue, he'd have given up a catch deep at sone point. The 4.68 is probably old.

I completely agree. I wasn't dogging the guy. He actually looks like he plays very well in space and obviously not giving up a catch is phenomenal! That's why I said the only thing that worries me a little. I'm sure it probably is old, it just doesn't seem to be SEC type speed if the number is true. Would like to see a more recent 40 time to be sure. Numbers don't tell half the story though.

Every time his name pops up I start singing :

Biggie,Biggie, Biggie, can't you see,
Sometimes your words just hypnotize me...

Every.single.time.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back