'14 TN ATH Vic Wharton (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Fingers

Saw where Carlos Younger posted that Wharton had 4 TDs against last year's state runner up.

Nephew of Brandon Wharton. Definitely has UT bloodlines.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I know Vic he played on my friends AAU team last year. Crazy Athlete, He played WR last year at Catholic but I think he is playing QB this year at CPA in Nashville.

Wharton is a WR, tailback, and kick returner at CPA. I was at the CPA / Goodpasture Game last night. Wharton had 4 TD's including a kick-off run back. Fast hands caught a long squib kick on a quick hop and he was gone up the sidelines. The other were passes that were set up by their coaching staff headed by former pro QB Ingle Martin who isolated Wharton with an unbalanced field for single coverage on the long pass to him and to Nolan Kemp a good WR.

This kid can run. He looks to be about 5' 10" maybe from Knoxville Catholic. His father is also the track coach at Christ Presbyterian Academy in Brentwood, Tn.

Goodpasture outweighed CPA on the line by an easy 50 lbs. per on the line, but they got outcoached (in my opinion only) and whooped. CPA is a disciplined team that had superior conditioning. CPA also had freshmen playing both ways like Houston Nichols whose cousin is Franklin's Graham Nichols QB at UTC behind B.J. Coleman. Graham's father played at Vandy.

Goodpasture got taken to the woodshed almost as bad as Brentwood Academy did by
9Louisville Trinity.

There you are!

Wharton is a WR, tailback, and kick returner at CPA. I was at the CPA / Goodpasture Game last night. Wharton had 4 TD's including a kick-off run back. Fast hands caught a long squib kick on a quick hop and he was gone up the sidelines. The other were passes that were set up by their coaching staff headed by former pro QB Ingle Martin who isolated Wharton with an unbalanced field for single coverage on the long pass to him and to Nolan Kemp a good WR.

This kid can run. He looks to be about 5' 10" maybe from Knoxville Catholic. His father is also the track coach at Christ Presbyterian Academy in Brentwood, Tn.

Goodpasture outweighed CPA on the line by an easy 50 lbs. per on the line, but they got outcoached (in my opinion only) and whooped. CPA is a disciplined team that had superior conditioning. CPA also had freshmen playing both ways like Houston Nichols whose cousin is Franklin's Graham Nichols QB at UTC behind B.J. Coleman. Graham's father played at Vandy.

Goodpasture got taken to the woodshed almost as bad as Brentwood Academy did by
9Louisville Trinity.

There you are!

Good stuff! Thanks.

Nephew of Brandon Wharton. Definitely has UT bloodlines.

Brandon is a friend of mine from hs. I'll see if I can get the 411 in Vic

I played ball with Brandon his 9th grade year at Lipscomb. Great athlete.

Isaiah Mcdaniel is better than him.he is a sophmore at bearden who plays qb and his dad is former vol great Terry Mcdaniel!!! Trust me he is better than Vic

Trust you? You haven't seen both of them play. Your type come in every year and push someone. I'm sure your guy is good but don't give me your BS about comparing them.

Trust you? You haven't seen both of them play. Your type come in every year and push someone. I'm sure your guy is good but don't give me your BS about comparing them.

Umm ive played with and against both of them so i know what im talking about..

VN Store

Back