'12 TX WR Connor Crane

"It was surprise. I think that they came in to talk to my coach, but I didn't know how interested they were and the tight ends coach was at my spring game and he went and talked to the offensive coordinator and he just offered me and said he hopes I can come up to camp sometime in the next few weeks or at the end of the summer. I'm excited," Crane said.

"I just know that it's one of the top SEC schools and the SEC is probably the top football conference that we have, so I was pumped. My best friend in Virginia when I lived down there was a diehard Vol fan. Every Saturday he would make sure we watched the Tennessee game when we were over there. I definitely know they have strong fan following and it's a great football program and you can compare it to Texas, A&M and Oklahoma. So, I'm really excited," Crane said.

"Academics is definitely going to be something big. Just, do they have a good academic department? Then, really, it's just my relationship with the coaches. Because when I talk to them on the phone and Facebook it's different; do I like them in person?" Crane said. "Could I see myself working with them for four or five years. Then, after talking to the coaches how do I see myself fitting into the offense. Then, just the campus. Do I see myself being there and being happy for four or five years."

-VQ

Would take both of them. Crane is very impressive in his film. Both him and Hedegus have good speed and size and get seperation from DB's. Would definately take both. Crane has a good QB throwing to him too. Definately couldnt go wrong with either but would take Crane first. But again both are impressive and would take either or both. Hope Crane committs while hes here.

Remember Crane from the Ninja Turtles? He was a real d!ck. Shredder!!!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Denton is north of Dallas-FW and Van (Dalton Santos) is just east of Dallas. So much for the concept of recruiting within 400 miles of Knoxville. Glad to see this! :rock:

VN Store

Back