'12 IN DT Tyrone Pearson

MiramarVol

Sanctified Vol
Warren Central, Naptown
6'3
#29 ranked DT
Article says he has transferred from Louisville-Seneca to Indianapolis-Warren Central. He'll be teamed up with Sheldon Day. Central's gonna have a talented DL this season. We've offered both.

Scout.com: Pearson makes a move

Warren Central, Naptown
6'3
#29 ranked DT
Article says he has transferred from Louisville-Seneca to Indianapolis-Warren Central. He'll be teamed up with Sheldon Day. Central's gonna have a talented DL this season. We've offered both.

Scout.com: Pearson makes a move
CRAP! If somehow we make it out of regionals we will have to play them in the playoffs. :wacko:

Him and Sheldon Day are going to make one hell of a DL at Warren Central this year. This is one package deal I'd like to get.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

He would be a great pickup. Day is beastly as well. But I'm not sure they are by any means a package deal.

I said package deal because they go to the same school and will play on the DL together. And they fact that there's mutual interest in us from both players. Not that they want to attend the same college together. Pearson moved to Indy from Louisville, so they've never even played together till now.

Pearson really likes Tennessee & wants to try & camp here but isnt 100% sure of that yet.

I know we need to close on some of these top DT's but I love the fact that we are in it with so many of them. So different from the last couple of years.

Sorry, but why do some people think Pearson is going to commit soon? Seems like he hasn't indicacted that at all.

Sorry, but why do some people think Pearson is going to commit soon? Seems like he hasn't indicacted that at all.

Wondering that myself. I was hoping to see something in this thread that made it seem this way and I dont.

Did I miss something? I don't see where anyone has said anything about him committing any time soon.

It would cool if some one posted the quote in this thread since it involves his recruitment.

"I'm probably going to narrow it down to a top ten right before the football season starts," Pearson explained on Sunday.

"There are a couple of schools that will be in there but I'm not ready to put that out there yet.

"I'm going to take my official visits after the season. I want to wait until after the visits so I'll be able to talk to all the coaches and find out what they have to say."
- Rivals

Will camp at Florida, Alabama, Oregon, Arkansas, & Kentucky

VN Store

Back