'12 FL S Jordan Diggs

he transfered to Island Coast. Going to be teammate with FSU commit Mario Pender. Good player at S/WR.

Will play in 2012 U.S. Army All-American Bowl. Was just added to roster today with teammate Mario Pender.

"I'm taking a big road trip," Diggs said. "I'm going to Nebraska, Ole Miss, and Tennessee - I'll hit Vanderbilt up when I'm [in the state]. We'll get to the Carolinas and hit all those schools, and hit up Georgia."
-Rivals

He has yet to list any favorite schools. He wants to make visits before creating any kind of favorites list.

guy has a great list of offers but lacks an offer from all 3 big fl schools.

not having an offer from the BIG 3 only has weight when they don't have many BCS offers but he has offers from:Aub,tOSU, Neb, Wisc, Louis and most of the ACC. He's lack of instate offers are bc of classroom issues and attending 3 HS since his fr yr...which shouldn't be a big deal in Fl imo.

"I'm just looking forward to seeing the whole thing. I'm not sure when I'll be able to get back up because the next time I would be back up would be if I chose to give them one of my official visits. So, I really just want to get the full feel for Tennessee," Diggs said.

"I just know that once I get up there I'll just know if it's a fit for me, definitely," Diggs said. "It will just be a feeling. After just seeing what every school has to offer and looking at their defensive scheme and talking to their coaches, everything has to feel right because the place I'm going to choose is where I'm going to be at the next four or five years of my life so I have to be comfortable."

"I'm big on vibes right now, so if I feel the time's right and I'm sure whatever school it is is the right place for me then I'll go ahead and make my decision. But, as of right now I'm still planning on making it at the Army game," Diggs added.

-VQ

Along with Tennessee, Diggs will be visiting multiple schools starting in about 2 weeks.

#16 Safety on ESPN:

Diggs is a rangy yet physical safety prospect with great production. Has a tall and lengthy body that should continue to fill out to the 200-pound range and complement his aggressive playing style. Plays a lot faster than his testing times would indicate. Flashes very good range covering the hashes in pass defense and chasing plays down to the sideline on run support. Shows some ball-hawking instincts but can also be a late reactor, particularly on run support. Would like to see him diagnose the play faster in general. Is scheme versatile showing the ability to play free, strong at the next level and has experience in man-to-man out on the perimeter. Very physical and tough often looking to make the tempo changing collision and can be an intimidating presence over the middle. In coverage, he shows good burst getting off the hash over the top of routes and utilizes his great length to effectively defend the jump-ball and win the positioning battle. Hands and comfort level around the ball are good. Would like to see better timing, leaping and overall high-point skills. Can match up in man-to-man down over quicker slots. Displays a tight, fluid pedal stemming over the top. Opens, turns and transitions to run vertically without a lot of wasted motion. Can press and utilize his long arms to reroute receivers. We do feel his top-end speed may be challenged in man coverage at the major college level. At his best in zone schemes breaking on the pass in front of him. Anticipates the pass and times his jump accurately. Shows great plant and drive skill and explosion closing on the football. Often separates the ball from receiver and limits yards after the catch. Shows very solid run support skills. Runs the alley with direct angles while keeping proper leverage on the ball carrier. Pursues fast and can get over the trash. Comfortable playing in the box. Runs through as a tackler and also has the reach and grab potential to track down ball carriers; he is difficult to outflank to the perimeter. One concern is his ability to break down and change direction sharply when matching up in space. High-cut frame hinders this ability some. Plays high and would benefit from improved knee bend. Overall, Diggs is an athletic, scheme versatile defensive back who is well-rounded and can make plays on all three levels of the defense. Should be a special teams standout as well.

hearing some talk that Diggs will commit to USCjr during/after his visit. His father is former rooster, Shed Diggs.

damn USC doing work

spurrier might not be leaving for awhile with the recruits he been getting the last couple cycles he could be fielding better teams every yr, especially when garcia's finally gone

damn USC doing work

spurrier might not be leaving for awhile with the recruits he been getting the last couple cycles he could be fielding better teams every yr, especially when garcia's finally gone

Cue the "SC has always been crap so they always will be crap" crowd in 3...2...1...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

damn USC doing work

I rather SOS stay for awhile longer....he'll run that program into the ground with age like JoePa. Charlie Strong getting that job would be a nightmare imo.

VN Store

Back