1707 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Kiffin needs adult supervision.... Page 7. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. Originally Posted by Special Ed All I want for Christmas is Frank Cagle's email address. Merry Christmas! frank@frankcagle.com ...

Go Back   VolNation > Tennessee Vols Forums > Tennessee Vols Football

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-17-2009, 07:41 PM   #91 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Ed View Post
All I want for Christmas is Frank Cagle's email address.
Merry Christmas!

frank@frankcagle.com
VolDad is offline   Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-17-2009, 07:47 PM   #92 (permalink)

Frank cagle
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-17-2009, 07:50 PM   #93 (permalink)

Kiffin is a great coach and in some opinions a good man. But what he did to BJ Coleman and lying to the press afterward is unexcusable.
death_row_vol is offline   Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-17-2009, 08:03 PM   #94 (permalink)
Volmeister extraordinaire

Which high school does Frank Cagle write for in their weekly rag?
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-17-2009, 08:09 PM   #95 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Paterfamilias View Post
Both [Frank Beamer and Mack Brown] are great coaches and proven winners who go about their jobs with quiet confidence and class.
"Kiffin was in town Thursday for a news conference to help promote the Chick-fil-A Bowl game. I think Virginia Tech coach Frank Beamer also was there. But Beamerís 228 career wins just didnít compare to Kiffinís seven really loud and obnoxious ones. So the spotlight followed Kiffin."

Are SEC rivals turning Tennessee, Kiffin into NCAA? | Jeff Schultz
Old 12-17-2009, 08:47 PM   #96 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Paterfamilias View Post
Both are great coaches and proven winners who go about their jobs with quiet confidence and class.
Thought of you when I saw this exchange with the journalist:

uga_b - December 17th, 2009 - 8:48 pm - "I guess I am old school. I prefer when my school isnít in the news making mistakes. I would love a year where the only stories I hear our about on the field performance and off-the-field excellence."

Jeff Schultz - December 17th, 2009 -8:50 pm - "Uga-B ó You might want to follow the Ivy League."

FYI - St. Richt has the same number of secondary violations this year (6) as CLK.
Old 12-17-2009, 08:49 PM   #97 (permalink)
VolFan_1

Go Kiffin Go! The only people you have to please are UT and the VolNation faithful! The others can kiss yours and our Axx'x! If you think things like this don't happen at every other NCAA school you live in a dream world! The difference between CLK and the other coach's is he has the OO's to say what he thinks and he is not a member of the GOOD OLD BOY'S CLUB! If you are not a Vol I'd be afraid very afraid! GO VOLS!!!!!!
Old 12-17-2009, 09:59 PM   #98 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolDad View Post
Thought of you when I saw this exchange with the journalist:

uga_b - December 17th, 2009 - 8:48 pm - "I guess I am old school. I prefer when my school isnít in the news making mistakes. I would love a year where the only stories I hear our about on the field performance and off-the-field excellence."

Jeff Schultz - December 17th, 2009 -8:50 pm - "Uga-B ó You might want to follow the Ivy League."

FYI - St. Richt has the same number of secondary violations this year (6) as CLK.

But Buck Belue will talk mean about us on the radio in Atlanta and the UGA fans won't like us if Kiffin doesn't behave like a good boy and say aw shucks and talk about fairy dust. It is about time Tennessee did a heel turn and for those who don't like it, there are just two words for you.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-17-2009, 10:05 PM   #99 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by volinasheville View Post
But Buck Belue will talk mean about us on the radio in Atlanta and the UGA fans won't like us if Kiffin doesn't behave like a good boy and say aw shucks and talk about fairy dust. It is about time Tennessee did a heel turn and for those who don't like it, there are just two words for you.
I don't take crap from GA fans.

45-19
Old 12-17-2009, 10:15 PM   #100 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by volinasheville View Post
Funny that the three teams who have embraced the SEC's "Attitude Era" are the three with the most hype and momentum right now.
hatvol96 is offline   Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-17-2009, 10:16 PM   #101 (permalink)

Did the breast-rubbing incident this douche is so concerned about not happen under Fulmer's watch?
kptvol is offline   Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-17-2009, 10:19 PM   #102 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burhead View Post
Don't you just love the haters?
when everyone but the recruits and players hate your coach that means you have a damn good ball coach that dont take no lip....so all the haters shut the pie hole.....
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-17-2009, 10:23 PM   #103 (permalink)
Volmeister extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox1858 View Post
when everyone but the recruits and players hate your coach that means you have a damn good ball coach that dont take no lip....so all the haters shut the pie hole.....
Love your avatar. Red was the best.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-17-2009, 10:24 PM   #104 (permalink)

What is up with the stick up their ass syndrome of some of the fans, do you miss good ole Phil that bad? I remember when Phil roamed the sidelines with his grimace as Spurrier, Meyer, Saban would hand him his tail. I remember fans saying I wish we had a coach who would show emotion and not take the barbs from the other coaches.

We now have a coach who does not settle for losing to our rivals, a coach who is not afraid to get under the skin of the opposing coaches. And now some are whining? Phil is gone, he should have been gone years ago. If his style and coaching abilities were so great, he would have a job. Love him all you want but the fact is this: If he was just now coming into this league, we would be 1 step above Vandy. The coaches in the SEC are far superior today then what they were when Phil became HC and he would have never and I mean never had much success against current SEC coaches in recruiting and W's on the field.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-17-2009, 10:25 PM   #105 (permalink)
Trying to be relevant

And yet...GA with Saint Richt, has as many secondary violations as TN...

Georgia has as many rules violations (6) as Tennessee | AJC College Sports Recruiting
Reply With Quote TOP