*****Why I hate the Alabama Crimson Tide

l_197f37d393af1287e132cdd1261766b2.jpg

F*** IT! What do we have to lose. If I was "final gasp" Butch, I'd pull out all the stops. Starting with coming out of the tunnel wearing all ORANGE! F*** ALABAMA! F*** the SEC! F*** the NCAA!

WE would suffer two 15 yard penalties, 1 to start each half. Big WHOOP! We got a snowballs chance in hell of winning anyways.

Just Do It, Butch!

Go down in a blaze of glory!

F*** IT!

GO BIG ORANGE!

Reactions: 4 people
I guess one way to look at it is we’ll hate them more after Saturday!

Nick Saban once force fed his daughter a box of Clorox Wipes because she laughed when he spilled sauce on his shirt. she was in a coma for 3 days and when released from the hospital he made her push mow the front yard for being "a big sissy." That's why I hate Alabama...

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks for posting the link anew, Freak. Folks need to read long form stream of consciousness writing like that, and I cannot dream up a better topic for such.

Martha White?

OK, I'll grant that "Martha White" makes for a great song lyric, but anyone who bakes knows better than the Psalms that White Lily is it. There is one God, and there is but one flour for baking, White Lily. Amen, and pass the biscuits.

I know this is steering a different direction, but the comments made by Saban for fans and media to slow down on criticism of Butch and staff is a bunch of malarky. Saban knows good and well if his teams played the way Tennessee has played it wouldn't fly, so why act like Butch and Co. have done such a great job when its apparent they haven't. I know the popular answer will be so they can beat us or keep us down, but there has to be more to it?

If Saban had been faced with the same rebuilding job Butch was, his record would be more like his time at LSU than Bama.

That said, praying for plague relief in Madagascar, storm relief in Puerto Rico, and for UT to somehow beat Bama this weekend.

F*** IT! What do we have to lose. If I was "final gasp" Butch, I'd pull out all the stops. Starting with coming out of the tunnel wearing all ORANGE! F*** ALABAMA! F*** the SEC! F*** the NCAA!

WE would suffer two 15 yard penalties, 1 to start each half. Big WHOOP! We got a snowballs chance in hell of winning anyways.

Just Do It, Butch!

Go down in a blaze of glory!

F*** IT!

GO BIG ORANGE!

I approve

VN Store

Back