Colton Jumer (yes, again)

KingGenius

CJ will cost BJ and company their job.

Starting this dude every week is gonna come back and bite hard.

I feel like I'm watching the media tell me how great Hillary Clinton is during the election...that's right she is not good at all yet I'm being told how great she is!

Next year, No more Jumper thank god, hopefully no more butch.

Reactions: 4 people

I feel like I'm watching the media tell me how great Hillary Clinton is during the election...that's right!

We've been saying that for like 3 years now. Ain't nobody going to get Butch fired but himself.

Where's Elliott Berry the recruited athlete/linebacker?

Maleik Gray the 4/5 star linebacker/safety recruit?

He is fine , get off his jock, it's bigger then this weak argument

Edit: what keeps happening to the like button big homie @freak

I feel like I'm watching the media tell me how great Hillary Clinton is during the election...that's right she is not good at all yet I'm being told how great she is!

No Butch Jones will be the reason Butch Jones loses his job!

Players are the only thing that saved him last year and again this year against GT.

Reactions: 1 person
Lol....seriuosly what's left...lol

Lol I know. He would actually be a great player in one of the non Power 5 conferences. Those that say "well he shouldnt be asked to play sideline to sideline" obviously don't recognize that football has changed. Almost every offense in the country is designed to make your LBs play that way.

Reactions: 1 person
Lololol. Colton jumper is going to cost Butch his job? Come on OP. Lol. Get off the kid's jock. There are bigger problems going on with this team and yet you blame them all on Colton Jumper. Laughable

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Finally another Jumper thread. I didn't get enough out of the other three we had. Strap in boys here we go.

He sucks so bad. Slow and weak.

"He gets the defense lined up better than the young guys"

If he's the only guy who knows the defense well enough to line people up, then maybe it's time to change the defense to something more simple so our best athletes can be on the field. That's what great coaches do. They make sure their best athletes are on the field at all times.

Great coaches don't trot out a liabilty every week with the excuse being he's the only guy who knows the defense. That is a weak excuse and shows a lack of quality coaching.

Pathetic that we're 5 years in and Butch Jones is still trying to pull these stunts.

We've been saying that for like 3 years now. Ain't nobody going to get Butch fired but himself.

Exactly. Jumper is not an SEC LBer some I'm not going to throw any shade at him for starting when the coaches tell him to.

The problem is not recruiting better players and or developing the ones you have. The staff still has holes in it after the turnover, none any bigger than Thig. But all that comes back to who has the authority to let him go and go get better. The Head Football Coach.

If he's the only guy who knows the defense well enough to line people up, then maybe it's time to change the defense to something more simple so our best athletes can be on the field. That's what great coaches do. They make sure their best athletes are on the field at all times.

Great coaches don't trot out a liabilty every week with the excuse being he's the only guy who knows the defense. That is a weak excuse and shows a lack of quality coaching.

Pathetic that we're 5 years in and Butch Jones is still trying to pull these stunts.

You're right.

VN Store

Back