NFL.com best rookie performances from preseason week 1

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Reactions: 18 people
I think most of our guys have done as well as they can. Maybin, Lewis, Croom have made the most of their opportunities. Malone had a couple of receptions with a TD as well. Of course Dobbs, Kamara, Barnett get most of the press but I think most of our players are doing well.

Reactions: 1 person
I thought Dobbs did pretty well, all things considered. Some lists had him on the "poor performers" and I don't understand why. No, it's not an anti-UT media thing as Barnett is on everyone's "good" lists.

On one hand, I'm so stoked that our guys are doing well in the NFL.

On the other hand, I'm concerned. Why weren't we better? Player development? Scheme? What?

On one hand, I'm so stoked that our guys are doing well in the NFL.

On the other hand, I'm concerned. Why weren't we better? Player development? Scheme? What?

6 players a team does not make. also injuries. of the six, three missed playing time. 2 significant.

Reactions: 3 people
I see all of these Vol rookies killing it in the NFL and can't figure out how we lost to SC and Vandy. I think I'm becoming a negavol. Maybe I just need a good night's sleep. Lol.

Reactions: 2 people
I see all of these Vol rookies killing it in the NFL and can't figure out how we lost to SC and Vandy. I think I'm becoming a negavol. Maybe I just need a good night's sleep. Lol.

I only see two that played both games...

So you're becoming rational? :p

I'm with you...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back